"Come on, Mikey" Luke tugs at Michael's hand. "I want to see the fishes!"

Luke swims slowly over to a pile of colored fishes swimming, he has never seen so much color in one place and he loves it.

He extends his hand to caress one but they swim away from him, making Luke whimper. Michael's eyes widen and he swims faster than the fishes and stops, standing in their way.

"Come on, guys. I know he is new, but he is like me, see" Michael tells the fishes, showing them his fin and then pointing at Luke's one. "He's sweet, I swear" he waves the fishes over as he swims next to Luke who has glassy eyes and defeated shoulders. "He doesn't do anything, see" Michael swims all around Luke, which makes the other merman giggle with his eyes closed.

The fishes look at one another before they swim cautiously to Luke, they go around him in a distant before getting closer and brushing their scales against Luke's ones. The cold of Luke's tail is a little aggravating to the poor fishes but they stand their ground and keep giving him love.

Luke is a blushing and giggling mess; Michael watching from the other side with a smile on his face.

Just then a shadow casts over them, making the fishes swim away in fear. Luke furrows his eyebrows and looks up, gasping when he sees a shark swimming over them.

"Wha--" Michael rushes over to the white haired boy to put a hand over his mouth. With his green eyes darting to the sharks above them while shaking his head, Luke understands that they have to stay silent.

A rapid and nervous fish swims next to them, knocking some hardwood on the ocean floor that looked like part of a ship making the sharks stop and look down.

"Swim!" Michael screams, bubbles escaping his mouth as he grabs Luke's hand.

The shark swims behind them at a rapid speed, almost as fast as them. Michael keeps tugging at Luke's hand as the white haired boy whimpers and swims fast with a scared face and a rapid beating heart.

They swim up before going down, then going in a circle in hopes of getting the shark dizzy. They swam back, passing the parts of some old ship and entered through a broken window.

Michael pushed Luke against the wall next to the window, their bodies pressed together making their tails slap together making a sound.

Michael's breath hitched at the sound, Luke's mouth open and Michael just knew the white haired boy was going to make a sound and he immediately brought his hand to Luke's mouth, making the ladder glare.