Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The eyes of danger
Your POV
Our missions was to destroy the bridge. Yet during the process of doing so, Rin was captured. I tried rescuing her but couldn't. I was unsuccessful and Obito wanted to go back and save her. "We have to go back!" "The mission is more important" "But Rin-" "She'll be fine". Obito clenched his fists, "She cared for our well being and that's all you do! Rin and (Y/N) are the reason we're healed instantly!". He was right but it was more Rin that did that than me. Without the power of my clan's kenkki genkki, I was horrible in medical ninjutsu. I was only able to heal with my chakra but I couldn't do the other things. Even so, with what I know, I wasn't as good and reliable as Rin. "I'm going back for her!" "I'm the captain and I order you to not!". Obito got closer to Kakashi and punched him. I gasped, "Obito!" "I'm sorry (Y/N) but he's nothing like his father!". We both learned of the white fang from Minato-sensei. That he would save his comrades instead of a mission. When I learned that, I knew why Kakashi yelled at me the other day when I said I hated my father. Obito walked away and I was in between them two deciding where to go. I looked at Kakashi and whispered, "I'm sorry". I went with Obito. "Thanks for coming (Y/N)". I smiled at him, "Don't worry. I may not be as skilled as Kakashi but together we will be able to rescue Rin". He hugged me and I felt a small blush on my cheeks. "Thank you" "Your welcome". It was sad for me to see the one I love, love someone else, but if he's happy I should be too. Once we got to where Rin was captured we waited outside carefully observing the area. Did I forget to mention something before? Everyone, in my clan, can smell blood with or without our blood red eyes. Well that's exactly what had happened. I sniffed but there was no blood. This was harder for me. If I had my eyes, I could locate the blood! Dam my weak self! I heard something move it was quite yet I was able to detect it. I swung my kunai and protected Obito. "(Y/N) how?" "I don't know. Just be glad". He disappeared again and I was looking everywhere for any sign of the next attack. When it was coming towards Obito I was too late but luckily Kakashi was there and protected him. Unfortunately he lost an eyes in doing so. "Kakashi!", we both said. "I'm fine don't worry". They both looked at me and said in unison, "(Y/N) your eyes......their red!" "Red?" "Yes!". My vision changed, I could now see their blood stream and pressure points. "YES! I got them! Ok, now I can easily see him!". One thing you never hide is your blood. You can make the smell vanish but you can't make it disappear. Unless you're dead of course. But how did I get them? Was it my reaction to Kakashi's eye getting injured or something? Oh well, now is not the time to find out. I still wasn't able to find our attacker. That's when Obito got in front of both me and Kakashi and attacked. "Obito you're Sharingan". Like me, he finally had the feared power of his clan.