NEW SASUKE X READER!

Normal POV
In a land hiding from humans in the ninja world, was the land of heaven. Where a single clan inhibited the area. Many people of then (L/N) clan were reincarnations of gods. People who where gods of war, calamity and other evil things were killed. A mother and father expecting another healthy baby smiled looking at their oldest daughter, Rosemary (L/N). She was a reincarnation of Amaterasu, ruler of the heavens and god of the sun. As the reincarnation of that god, Rosemary was greatly respected and was a trained ninja. She was a protégé. Her powers as a reincarnation are: fire manipulation, time control, and was able to read minds and see people's memories. She smiled putting a hand on her mother's stomach hoping her baby brother or sister will be born healthy. When the little girl was born the leader of the clan, Rosemary's uncle, was ready to see what god the newborn baby girl would be. When he placed his hand on her forehead he saw every single detail he needed to know. "Bishamonten". Everyone gasped. (Y/N) (L/N) was the reincarnation of Bishamonten. A feared god of war. (Y/N)'s father grabbed his newborn daughter and his wife and Rosemary shielding them. "You will not kill any of my daughters! You will not lay a hand on my family!", he said. "Rosemary do it now!", her uncle roared. Rosemary knew what she had to do. She grabbed her little sister and head towards her uncle. Both of her parents watched in fear. "Shuuki", her shinki, a sword came to her hand. She raised above the child and smirked. "I'm glad you trust me uncle." Rosemary made her sword be surrounded in flames and.............sent it towards her uncle and made him flinch. "I will not kill my own sister! I'll end you myself if I want to!". The family of four ran away with their child hoping they'd find a village or anywhere that they could live. As they ran they heard voices of people coming after them. Rosemary held her sister and obeyed her parents. They held their captors back but it costed their lives.
Time skip.
After ending in the leaf village. Rosemary was adopted by Minato and Kushina. There she took care of a pregnant Kushina. When it was the nine tails attacks, Rosemary was left with Naruto and (Y/N). She promised both Minato and Kushina she'd look after their son and daughter. "You two will be good right?". Rosemary asked the two little babies in her arms.

A/N: A short passage from the prologue of the new story that's a Naruto and Noragami crossover. YOU GUYS GET TO VOTE ON LE TITLE!
Here are the options
1.) Gift sent from Heaven

2.) Yin-Yang

3.) Steps to loving a deity

4.) The goddess of the Uchiha

5.) The fortune of love

The Gaara x Reader is still being worked on. That one will also be a crossover. Well bye and see ya!