Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Making her mine
A/N: THIS IS THE LAST WARNING. THIS HAS MATURE CONTENT.
Obito's POV
She looked so beautiful. Her lips, hips, breasts, her whole body was shaped perfectly. I pinned her down and grabbed her wrists with one hand and pinned them above her head. I slammed kissed her roughly and my other hand slid her shirt up slowly. She was squirming and trying to kick me away. Her eyes having tears rolling down already. I couldn't let this beautiful woman be claimed by anyone but me.
Your POV
He kissed me. He was touching the skin under my shirt and his hand slowly made its way to my breasts. He squeezed them and tore off my shirt and removed my bra. My chest was exposed to the cold air. "Stop please". My voice was soft and my eyes were watering. I don't want this to happen. Please someone save me already. Kill me, save me, but don't let me suffer like this. His lips traveled down to my neck biting and leaving marks. He kissed each breast and bite on my nipples. Why is he doing this? Why? "Obito. Stop please". I was shaking. I feared him already. Why did he have to make it worse. His removed each clothing on him snd the remaining of what I was wearing. He pushed himself into me and I was crying louder. Sobbing actually. My vision was blurry from all the tears. My heart felt like it was broken.
Tears ran down my face. Why? How could he? I had bruises all over me. I didn't want this to happen, but I wasn't strong enough to defend myself. He had me down on the bed. He was stronger than me so I couldn't escape. I loved him. He was my friend. Why did he do this to me?
Flashback
"You think you want to die, but in reality you want to be saved". Kakashi told me that same night he saved me. "I want to be by his side, then I'll be saved". I whispered before I fell asleep. That was what I wanted when I was younger.
End of flashback
Now I'm by his side. In his arms. He kissed me like I imagined as a child. Did I like it? Did I enjoy it? No. I'm by his side and I'm not saved. I'm by his side and I'm not happy. I'm by his side and I'm not sure if I'll ever see who I truly love again. I was broken down. How could he? I wanted to die right there. I didn't want to see Kakashi again feeling this guilt inside of me.