Obito Christmas Special

Time to make Obi-babies! Here's le sexy pictures

Yeah there is something wrong Obito

Yeah there is something wrong Obito. YOU HAVEN'T FUCKED ME! XD Before you start reading, I'd like to thank Panic! At The Disco and the song Lying is the most fun a girl can have cuz it literally helped me write this lemon and Kakashi's lemon. XD I swear I was probably on crack when I was writing this lemon! You'll find out why

Enjoy:
Normal POV
You both were in Ninja heaven! Yes you both are dead af my dude! Yet somehow dead people can still fuck each other in Ninja heaven/hell. You guys are probably in hell but for Christmas spirit's sake you are in Ninja heaven. So here you both are in your Ninja heaven house. Yes there's houses and food here apparently. Nothing different from the world of the living besides the fact that you don't have to work for shit. So you both had plan Christmas to be the day you both do le sexy times. So here you are on the bed with a robe on with a blood red lacy bra and panties. Waiting for your smexy Uchiha husband to get his sexy ass in the room to fuck you. He had smirked knowing well you had very few clothes under that robe. He was shirtless and only had his pants and boxers on. He made his way to you and had quickly pressed his lips onto you. (Like dam! Obito couldn't wait). His kiss was soft and loving. While his lips kissed yours, his hands were removing your robe and carefully removing it. After your robe was away from your body his lips traveled to your neck attacking it. He left hickeys and bite marks until he was satisfied with his work. He slowly made his way down to your chest were your bra was in the way. He impatiently removed it and latched his mouth to your right breast. His hand had played with your left breast and then switched giving each breast the same treatment. After that his lips traveled down to your stomach leaving kisses here and there until he reached your panties. His teeth had quickly got rid of them and gave himself access to your treasure. (More like a treasure that opens once a month to release hell aka a period). His tongue was doing miracles to your flower. He had satisfied his quench and decided to stick in two fingers. (He doesn't go step by step. He's like: Gonna finger my girl starting with two fingers! Thug life 😎. XD) Then he added two more fingers. (See what I'm telling you?). He pumped back and forth making you moan and yell his name out a few times. He stopped and you were disappointed until you felt a bigger force ram inside you. (His d*ck. I swear I'm on DRUGS XD). He was greedy with each thrust. He didn't let you adjust! It wasn't your first time but for some reason, his *beep* always felt bigger than the last time you guys had *beep*. You both had cummed and the end. That's it. No more shit was done. After you guys had cummed you just went to sleep.