Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Naruto the matchmaker
A/N: This has more comedy than actual story line. Hehe oh well its part of the story though!
Naruto's POV Attempt 1
Now time for my magic! (And author's!). I'm going to get Kakashi-sensei and (Y/N)-sensei together. (That's my job Naruto!). So I got everyone to meet in one place. I also learned that (Y/N)-sensei is afraid of bugs. (If you aren't just pretend! Also if you aren't afraid......YES FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME! XD). So we were all at Ichiraku's about to order when I let the bug out of its cage. (thanks Shino!) (Shino: Whatever) (Hey I don't pay you for these things just so you can be an ass!) (Shino: YOU DON'T EVEN PAY ME) (*Duct tapes Shino's mouth* Nothing to see here STOP LOOKING HERE AND KEEP READING!). I wait for it to go to (Y/N)-sensei and I tried holding back a laugh. It touched (Y/N)'s foot and when she looked down she yelled in a high pitch voice and jumped into Kakashi-sensei's arms. (It's amazing what you find on the Internet)

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!" "What is it now (Y/N)" "It-It's a bug!" "And?" "And?! It's a-an awful, horrible, nasty, u-ugly bug! Kill it please!" "You're a ninja (Y/N)

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!" "What is it now (Y/N)" "It-It's a bug!" "And?" "And?! It's a-an awful, horrible, nasty, u-ugly bug! Kill it please!" "You're a ninja (Y/N). How can such a little thing scare you?" "Shut up!" "I'll put you back down with the bug if you don't" "SORRY DON'T PLEASE HAVE MERCY!", (Y/N)-sensei clung tighter to Kakashi-sensei and she was shaking. "(Y/N)-sensei are you ok?" "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OK NARUTO?!" "Well its cause Kakashi-sensei is carrying you and you both aren't blushing" "Well this isn't the first time he's lifted me. Remember he abducted me". Immediately after she said that Kakashi-sensei dropped her and she fell on her butt and she yelled, "KAKASHI!", she jumped back to him but he didn't catch her. "Kakashi please don't make me suffer!" "Then next time watch your mouth" "You're si mean!", she got up and hid behind him. My plan didn't necessarily work like I planned but something did occur. Guy and his team came in. "(Y/N) how are you? You beautiful youthful woman!". She seemed to blush as he said beautiful and she smiled, "Oh hey Guy. I'm good.....well not really..." "Why is that?". She pointed at the insect and it seemed he knew of her fear. "The bug scared me and Kakashi wouldn't help!". Guy smiled and carried (Y/N) piggyback style. "Thanks Guy!". She smiled and stuck her tongue out at Kakashi. "Guy is way nicer than you Kakashi" "Yeah well you haven't insulted him yet" "I did not insult you! I pointed out what happened!". He rolled his eye and pried (Y/N) off of Guy's back. "Hey! Put me down!". Kakashi ignored (Y/N)-sensei and walked out. Did he get jealous? WAIT! KAKASHI-SENSEI IS IN LOVE WITH (Y/N)-SENSEI!
Attempt 2 Naruto's POV
Today we were going to push them into a kiss. Kinda like what happened to me and Sasuke. *Hits his head on the wall* MAKE ME FORGET THAT PLEASE! (😈😈😈😈 Never!). I was dragging (Y/N)-sensei while Sakura and Sasuke were pushing Kakashi-sensei towards our destination. "Naruto where are we going?" "Just wait ok!" "If you tell me I'll buy you much ramen as you want". I couldn't resist! But I had too! AAAAGHHHHHH! THE STRUGGLES! ;-; If I told her she'd walk away and if I didn't she won't buy me food!!!!!!! Kiss or Ramen? Kiss or Ramen? Kiss or Ramen? RAMEN! "Were going to meet with Sakura and Sasuke". I sorta lied to her. "To do what?" "To train us!" "Why don't you ask Kakashi?" "Because then he'll tell us to get up early and he'll show up late!" "You aren't wrong. I guess you have a good point" "So will you?" "I'm guessing I have no choice" "Exactly! And now you get to buy me food!". She facepalmed and sighed. We got them closer and when they saw each other they sighed. I pushed (Y/N)-sensei and Sasuke and Sakura did the same with Kakashi-sensei.

Their lips connected! Their eyes widen and when they pulled back they turned around blushing

Their lips connected! Their eyes widen and when they pulled back they turned around blushing. "NARUTO!" (Y/N)-sensei yelled and ran after me! I was just trying to make my OTP happen! (OMG Naruto ships you with Kakashi! XD). "I'm sorry for trying to make my OTP cannon!" (I just had too! Lol XD)
Attempt 3
Your POV
After that accidentally kiss with Kakashi, things have be wierd. Thanks a lot Naruto. Today I didn't get out of bed because I was sick. I was wearing shorts and a sports bra because that's just how I sleep in. Anyways I ignored my alarm clock and stayed in with the blanket covering my mouth. "Why are you still in bed at this time?"

"Kakashi I'm not in the mood" "Get out of bed we have a mission" "No I'm sick as hell now leave" "Come on!" "No" "We're going to be late

"Kakashi I'm not in the mood" "Get out of bed we have a mission" "No I'm sick as hell now leave" "Come on!" "No" "We're going to be late. You're always late anyways so I don't see a problem" "You don't even sound sick!" "I have a headache and my stomach hurts and on top of that my nose is stuffy!" "I think you're lying. So here's what I'll do. I'll get you out of bed and make you get out to our mission" "Go ahead and try.". Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Last time I did he abducted me so maybe this word choice wasn't good. "You asked for it". He pulled the blanket away from me and now I was cold!
Kakashi 's POV
As soon as I yanked the blanket off her, I looked at her barely covered body. I felt a tiny blush on my face seeing her. "Go away!" "We still have a mission" "I'M SICK!". I got out the room to see three disappointed faces. "I tried"