ONE

//AUTHORS NOTE// Hey guys! I know there is about 7 readers out there but hey! I want you guys to know what my image of what Natalia looks like! Taylor Hill plays as Natalia Carter! Feel free to imagine, but for those who don't, here it is!^^^^ //

"Nat! Get you're fat butt down here and clean up this mess!!!".

I groaned.

          My mother is always waking me up way too early!! I smell the aroma around me. I smell the combination of my  vanilla cupcake, flower sunshine, and love blossom perfumes. It smells amazing.

" NAT!!"

          My mother is getting mad.... I sigh and roll out of bed and put on my hot pink crop top and some baby blue colored skinny jeans with my tan high heels. I look in my tall mirror. I see my messy, curly brunette hair and my outfit with my high heels. I groan. I put my hair in a messy bun and bobby pin some of it down. I look at my face. Time for makeup!!

           Putting on makeup is most likely my favorite thing to do.  I love mixing the hot pink lipstick with a darker version on it, making a perfect complexion for my plump lips.

           After I did my makeup, I looked at the clock. It's exactly 5:00 AM . The time when my mom usually gets home from work.

"I'm coming mom!" I whispered but yelled loudly enough for my mom to notice that I was mad that she woke me up so early. I come down the stairs of our enlarge house. I give my mom the death stare.

" Sweety don't give me that look. Clean up this mess, and stop reading all of these children books!" My mother told me.

" First off, they're not children books, they're encylopedias about night terrors, vampires, werewolves, banshees, kanimas, kitsunes, druids, and hellbounds." I start cleaning up all of my encylopedias.

My mother sighs. " You are 19 years old and this is your last day till collage! Get a hold of yourself! You have been learning and doing bad things since you were 11 just to see of these monsters were real! When are you going to grow up?!" My mother looks at me with sadness and anger in her eyes.

How could she say that! She knows how much this kind of stuff means to me! I turn to look at her.

" I need to know if they ARE real mother! Once I find out that they are real, I need to get in their clan, so I can get more information about them! Then I will publish a book about all the new things I learned and I will tell the whole world about them!" I yell and whisper at the same time so I do not wake the house up.

My mother sighs, takes her work bag, and goes upstairs to leave me alone in the dim-lighted living room.

After I clean up all of my encylopedias, I turn to the front door, grab my blanket, and go outside to get some air. It was freezing... I could feel my nose clog up from all of my allergies.

I sit down on a white, fluffy, comfortable chair and wrap myself with the fuzzy blanket. I could feel the warmth of the blanket on my stomach, and I take a deep breath.

Then I heard it.

The loud, sharp cry of a wolf in the distance. I shook with fear and snuggled up deeper into my blanket. I didn't like this feeling I have.

The loud howls of the wolf drew closer and that made me think even more than what I was before. Then I start to get even more frightened as I realized...

There were no wolves in Alabama.

Too frightened to move, I was asking myself too many questions that I know I cannot answer myself...