SEVEN

// So as you can see, there is Dylan Parker A.K.A Grayson Dolan. Isn't he cute?! You should have see him when he was a kid! SO ADORABLE! Anyways..... What do you think will happen in this chapter?

QOTC - Who do YOU think is perfect?

I OBVIOUSLY choose my fans <3333//

" What was that all about?" Dylan asked as he played with my hair in his bed.

I turn to face him.

" Nothing important." I say and peck him on the lips, then smile.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes, and drifted into sleep. I woke back up as Dylan put his arm around me.

" Good. Can I ask you something Nat?" Dylan said, his eyes filling up with curiosity.

" What is it?" I ask while running my hands through his hair. His hair was so soft!

"Would you like to move in with me? " He asked, looking into my eyes.

I stand up and start pacing the room.

" I can't just move in with you! I just had met you! What makes you think you can ask me that the first day we met! " I say, now facing Dylan with my arms crossed.

Dylan laughed.

" You wont be moving in here Nat. This house is just temporary. My mother wanted me to see all the packs I am ruling over. I had just became the alpha 10 years ago!" Dylan says, and I stare at him in amazement.

" You started ruling at 14 years old?!" I asked quietly screaming.

" God no! I wish! " Dylan said, laughing.

" WAIT.  ARE YOU 34 YEARS OLD?!" I asked while freaking out.

" I can only dream." Dylan groaned.

" HOW OLD ARE YOU DYLAN?" I yelled.

" Guess he never told you."

I turned around to face Colton, half grinning.

" Tell me what?" I say,  my lip starting to bleed from chewing on it too much.

Dylan sighed.

I turned to Dylan, and crossed my arms, with a childish pouty face.

" When a werewolf, you grow like a normal human, aging each year. As you go through puberty, you go through the werewolf changes. Boys start maturing at the age of  16, while girls nature at the age of 18. Once you mature, and transform into your wolf, you start aging every 10 years. So basically 10 years equals 1 year as a werewolf. The latest A boy can mature is 20, while the girls latest is 24." Dylan said, like it was nothing.

" WHAT?! SO YOU ARE ACTUALLY-"

Dylan interrupted me.

" I matured at the age of 16. SO I am... 96 years old." Dylan said, grumbling 96 years.

" WHAT?!" I screamed.

" But it doesn't matter what my age is. Love is love Nat. AND I am 24 years old. I am not THAT old." Dylan says, growling while he mutters ' I am not that old.'.