SIXTEEN

// Welcome to chapter 16!!!! Ready to see what's going on through Natalia's POV?! Well, without further ado, let's get to it!//

I wake up to a cold platform, with chains surrounding my hands. I look around the darkness to see a man who was passed out. I squint my eyes to see blood. There was blood everywhere. Surrounding him. Oh my god..... He's barely alive. I scream as loud as I can while tears freely roll down my cheeks. I know who that is. It's my father. He looks a lot like Jackson, like a way oblast version, except there are a few differences. I cry and try to reach out to him, but the chains burn my skin, causing me to cry out in pain.

" Oh how I've been waiting for you...." I hear a low voice, then turn my head to see a man. I shake my head. This has to be a dream...

" Who are you and what do you want from me?!" I choke out. He grins nastily and walks towards me, and I back up. He grabs my chin harshly, his claws digging into my skin.

" I want to make your life a nightmare darling." He whispers lowly and my eyes widen. Oh god help me... He smirks and grabs my body, causing the chains to rub against my skin, making me howl in pain. I scream when he rips off my clothing, and thrash around to get away from him. He growls and slaps me across the face and I scream out in pain. He whispers in my ear.
" That's for kneeing me where the sun don't shine." He growls and my eyes go wide. I remember him... The pool.... I scream out in agony as he thrusts into me and I cry.

" LET ME GO PLEASE!!! JUST LET ME GO!" I scream as he keeps doing it. I hit his chest and try to escape but he clutched onto me and keeps going. I am hurting everywhere and he keeps pounding, then I am filled with darkness as he rapes me over and over again.
.

.

.// Some of you would ask, why would I do that to Natalia?! Well, because this actually happens. Men steal girls and use them as their little toys, raping them repeatedly and then killing them. It's a pretty serious topic, and I want to show you guys how bad it can actually be. It's terrible what men do out there. Just, everyone be sure to be careful. //

Dylan's point of view
(Week after the raping, 2 months Natalia has been gone.)

My heart feels like it's been ripped out. Torn in half. She's dying and I can't do anything. Who knows what they are doing to her. All I know is that my wolf is leading me somewhere, he says Grace (Natalia's wolf) will most likely be there.

Ryder can feel Grace fading away, and it's faster than Natalia. If we don't get them soon, Natalia has a chance of being a human. Grace will be gone. I growl and make Ryder go faster, with all of my warriors behind me. Soon, I get a whiff of my mates smell, and run even faster. We come to a sudden stop to an abandoned jail. I am coming Natalia, don't worry.

Natalia's point of view.

20 times. He has raped me 20 times. My father still hasn't woken up. Whenever I move, I hurt. My bones were showing around my wrist because of how many times the silver ran against me. Bruises were covering my body. He leaves me naked and let's his guards rape me. I've never felt so broken before. I just want Dylan. I want him to hold me in his arms and tell me it's going to be okay. I want to feel Dylan's touch. That's all I want. My mark is bloody because that monster tried to mark me himself, but Dylan's mark stayed there. I felt weak. Vulnerable. Lost. I just want Dylan. I silently sob when I see the monster come in again.

" It's going to be extra special today, baby. My friends are going to join us today." I sob louder as they all come. He brought 4 other guys. They all get their turns and moan with pleasure while I scream out in agony.