ELEVEN

// This is a picture of Grace! I forgot to show ya'll what Grace looks like! Sorry!

* FOR THE NONFOLLOWERS!* I warn you all, if you did not follow me to see chapter ten, you will NOT understand this. I suggest you follow me and read chapter ten, because like I said, you will NOT understand this chapter. * FOR THE NONFOLLOWERS!*

So which girl has the mate?! Who is the unlucky girl XD... No body laughs? Wait... I don't know if you laughed or not! (-_-) ANYWAYS what do you think will happen in chapter eleven? Let's find out!

QOTC - Ask ME a question and I will answer!//

I Stood there in awe as Harper and Grace looked at each other, Grace looked surprised while Harper looked terrified. Which one?! WHICH ONE?! Everyone I am guessing is pretty confused as well! We watch as he walks up to...

Hey guys! Am Interrupting something here? Good! Who do ya'll want it to be?! Anyways...    B a c k  t o  t h e  s t o r y  I  r e a l l y  l i k e  d o i n g  t h i s  y o u  g u y s  a r e  p r o b a b l y  r e a l l y  m a d  a t  m e    r i g h t  n o w  a m  I  r i g h t ?  A n y w a y s  l e t s  g e t  b a c k  t o  t h e  s t o r y !

Grace?! Awweee poor Grace... She doesn't deserve this! Harper would have been better...  She would of kicked him in the balls and rejected him!

" W- what? You're my mate?" She asks, getting excited. Hunter rolls his eyes.

" I wanted to find my mate later! I don't want to settle down yet! I don't want my mate right now! " Hunter yells, then runs up the stairs. I watch as Grace stares out in the open in horror. I could only imagine what she was feeling right now. She basically just got rejected, only she didn't accept his rejection... I ran up to Grace as she starts crying and breaking down. She just sat on the floor with her face in her hands. I bring her up and hug her as Neliya and Pilar and Hazel and Harper all come up as well. Surprisingly, Harper actually hugs her! Gosh, they must be really close. Surprisingly, Harper pulls away as Grace stops crying.

" T- there is no way I am letting him g- get away f- for that!" Grace yells, then marches up the stares, screaming at Hunter. We all laugh, and I walk up to Dylan and hug him.

" Thank you." I whisper to him as I hug him tightly.

"For what?" Dylan starts getting confused.

" For staying with me and not rejecting me."  I whisper once again as  he kisses my forehead.

" I would never reject you, angel face." Dylan smiles as do I.

Hey guys! Sorry to intrude again! If you wanna see what is going on between Grace and Hunter, well then thats good because I am making a story of those two! I don't know what it will be called yet, but I will make sure to tell you when I do know! Oh AND once I make this story, I will be updating every Monday for this book, and every Thursday for the new book! Cheers!

.

.

.

.

I watch as Grace and Hunter comes down, with a very sad Grace, and a very blank faced Hunter. I wonder what happened up there?

" Finally! It took you guys like an hour!" I say, putting my hands on my hips.

" Sorry." Grace replies.

" What's wrong?" I ask, very concerned. She shook her head.

" Nothing."

" Um... We have to talk to you about something Hunter." Dylan says while rubbing the back of his neck.

" Yeah what is it?" He sits down on the couch that he told ME not to SIT on. That jerk!! Well, being the jerk that I am, I sit on the couch and pull Dylan next to me as Hunter growls. Then, Grace elbows him a little and he stops with and angered look on his face, then. I smirk.

" Why did you bring this pathetic girl with you Dylan?!" Dylan then tackles Hunter to the floor then growls in his face.

" That's no way to talk to the Alpha Kings mate." Dylan's teeth were now showing. Hunter then puts his hands up in retreat and smirks.

" Oh, I'm SORRY Dylan! " He meant it in a rude way. Dylan nails his back to the ground harder, causing Grace to whimper. Wait...

Hunter then smirks as he looks at me.

" Yeah, that's right. I already marked Grace." I swear I could see evil in his eyes.

" WHY YOU LITTLE-" I scream but I was interrupted by Grace.

" Stop. It was my fault. I- I told him to." Grace said while looking at the floor and Hunter smirked even more.

" Why? You guys had just met each other!" I say, confused. This isn't like Grace! She said she liked things not too slow, but also not too fast... weird... Grace just shrugs her shoulders.

Dylan snarls.

" I think we should be leaving everyone." Dylan gets up, then walks to the door, with my hand in his. His hand was clutching really tight, causing my blood to clog up. Once we all got outside, I hugged Dylan, and he instantly relaxed.

" I'm sorry. I got all worked up. He just disrespected you and I didn't like that. He should bow down before you, not call you names." He sighs, and runs his hands through his hair. I hug him tighter.

" It's okay Dylan. Everyone knows I could beat the S**t out of him." I chuckle, and Dylan raises an eyebrow.

" Oh really?" He looked amused. I crossed my arms.

" Oh yeah." I reply. He chuckles and pulls me in for a short kiss.

" Guys, I think Grace is still inside. I should go get her. God knows what she and him are doing." Neliya says, sighing while putting her hand on her head, and her other hand on her hip. We all nod our heads and Nel runs in the house, as Colton whimpers from the loss of her touch. I chuckle.

.

.

.

.

// Sorry this is kinda a short chapter, but I REALLY want to make the new book! It sounds so exciting! SO... how do ya'll like Hunter? Does he fit the description Dylan gave to Nat? Hopefully it did XD Anyways... see you all in the next chapter!!!!

QOTC - Ask ME a question and I will answer!//