FIFTEEN

( What Natalia wears to a certain SOMETHING! Yeah.... But it won't happen until probably a couple of chapters....)

// Hello my lovelies! So glad you could use your precious time to read Chapter 15! Geez.... I can't believe it's been this long! I am so excited! YAY! Anyways, to this chapter! ( I don't wanna be the type of author that writes a BUNCH of authors notes about there WHOLE life and how much they love their fans. I mean, I do love you all so much, but I figured you guys like the book more than me XD)//

I wake up next to a warm object, and snuggle into it more. Sunshine shown through the window, although the blinds were pulled to cover the window. I rub my eyes while yawning loudly, then open then curiously to find a sleeping Dylan next to me. I smile and look down at his well built body, with his abs showing. I trace over his abs lightly making him groan.

I smile and cuddle into him as he wraps his arms around my waist securely. I smirk. Time to wake up. I scream as loud as I can and instantly Dylan springs up and gets out of the bed. He looks at me with worry in his eyes.

" Are you okay?! You're not hurt are you?! What happened?!" Dylan asks while looking me up and down. I shrug.

" I just wanted you to wake up." I say while getting up and head towards my suitcase. I look through it to find something to wear. My eyes spot a pair of denim shorts and a belly showing crop-top. I throw on the shorts and the crop top then apply a bit of mascara, while throwing my hair up into a loose messy bun. I finish by putting on 3-inch heels. I apply some red lipstick, then view myself in the mirror. I smirk. I look hot. I trot down the stairs and happily sing my new favorite song, Closer, by the Chainsmokers as I blast my phone.
" Hey, I was doing just fine before I met ya and it was nice before I met ya but I'm okay. Stay, tell your friends it was nice to meet them, but I hope I never see them again. I Know it breaks your heart, moving to the city with a broke down car and, two years no calls, I know your lookin pretty in a hotel bar and I-I-I-I-I can't stop, and no I-I-I-I-I can't stop..... So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover that I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder. pull the sheets right off the corner of the mattress that you stole, from your roommate back in Boulder we ain't ever getting older." I swung my hips playfully as I danced to the song in the kitchen. I twirled, skipped hopped, swung my hips, and did a dance routine Hazel taught me back when I was living a ' Human life'.

" You've got a nice a$$ babe." I hear a voice say as the song ends, then turn around to see Dylan smirking his face off. My face turns red and I look down to the floor. I see him come toward me and kiss me hardly on the lips. I kiss back while wrapping my arms securely around his neck, and his arms deal lowly around my waist while clutching onto my bum. His tongue asks for entrance and I gladly except as his tongue slides in. I moan and pull on Dylan's hair, making him groan.

" EW!!!!! Go get a room! GOSH! She may be your mate but she is still my freaking sister!" I hear Jackson say, and I release from Dylan's lips and turn to Jackson. Pilar was next time him. She rolled her eyes and playfully kissed Jackson, but Jackson wanted way more than a kiss.

" Bedroom. Now." He grunted and Pilar giggled as Jackson picked her up bridal style and carried her to their room. Dylan smirks at me and wiggles his eyebrows, making my eyes narrow and me crossing my arms.

" No way Dylan. " I shake my head and he pouts.

" why does Jackson get to?!" He asks in his childish voice. I roll my eyes. I dig my fingernail in his chest with my index finger.

" Because JACKSON probably goes soft with Pilar." I say accusingly. Dylan does his signature smirk. Dylan was WAY too... Rough in bed. He went soft the first time we ever did it, but since then he has been rough. As I look into Dylan's eyes, I can see a hint of angriness in them. I frown.