NINE

// God. He looks perfect. GREAT. And then you see ME.( Trust me you DON'T wanna!). So, is he a freaking werewolf god or what? *Wiggles Eyebrows*.... ANYWAYS.... Ummm..... let's get to chapter eleven?

QOTC - What is your FAV food?

I LOVE steak!!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!//

Dylan's P.O.V.

I grabbed Natalia's hand and led her to my car. My wolf growled with lust as we looked at the holy figure next to us. I can't believe she was mine. All mine.

I can't even describe how bad me and my wolf wanted to rip that clothing off of her body. I look at her face and frowned.

" What?" Natalia asked, her eyes filled up with curiosity. I smirked at her. We had just gotten in my car. As I stuck the keys in the ignition, she asked again.

" What?!" She asked, even more frantically. I chuckled and kissed her aggressively on the lips.

" Darling, you look stunning..." I said, very timidly.

" BUT?" She asked, crossing her arms.

" But- I- Don't you think you have a little too much makeup on?" I stuttered on what I was trying to say, and just managed to choke out that sentence.

" Oh thank the LORD you said that! In my opinion I think it is WAY too much!" She said, while I laughed. She pulled out some wipes, which I think are makeup removers. She wiped her face as I saw the makeup wash away, and her natural beauty come in.

I smiled.

" That's the angel face I wanted to see." I grinned, then kissed her on the lips, but she pushed away.

She frowned.

" Focus on the rode Mister!" She said while scolding me. I frowned and put on my puppy face and drove again.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Natalia's P.O.V.

I looked out the window. The sun was setting. It looked so beautiful! I saw the pink and purple fade, leaving the darkness to take over. I frowned. Why can't the sky always be a pinkish purple?

Dylan laughs.

I turn to look at him.

" What?" I asked.

" I overheard what you were thinking through the mate bond. You were worrying about the sky?" He asked, turning his head to my direction.

" Focus on the road! " I yell at him as my face was slightly flushed. How could he read my thoughts?

" I already told you, through the mate bond!" He says.

" Yeah but that's really odd because when I read about werewolves in my encylopedia, before I knew they were real, it said that usually the only things you can do in a mate bond is mind link, know their emotions, and feel their pain. That's about it..." I said very cautiously.

" Okayyy what does that mean then?" He asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

" It means... I don't know! Isn't there a magical witch or a know it all werewolf that can help us answer that?!" I ask, rubbing my temples.