-Chapter 13-

-Chapter 13-

(Adrian's POV)

I was in the fetal postion the whole time that Damon drove. Why didn't they tell me? I thought they had told me everything. I guess that was part my fault. I didn't want to know everything. I didn't think things were this bad. I thought the only problem was Elena's look a like. But no, a deranged vampire wants to sacriface my sister. I don't even know the name of the 'hybrid' because I was too shocked to even listen to Damon thoroughly. 

"Damon?"

"Yes?" He glanced at me with worry written loud and clear in his facial expressions.

"What's the name of the man that wants to kill my sister and aunt?"

"Klaus.."

"WHAT?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I knew Klaus. He was my friend. I told him my life story. I told him everything to know about me. But one day he just randomly said, 'We will meet again Ms. Gilbert. But not on good terms.' And then left me. He was my best friend. I didn't understand.

"ADRIAN! What's wrong?"

"He's going to get it Damon. I will kill him."

"Adrian? Why are you freaking out now more then before?"

"Because, Klaus was my best friend when I was gone. I shared every secret I ever had with him. He talked to me about everything. I told him about my sister. I even showed him a picture. It's because she looks like her isn't it?"

"The doppelganger is what breaks the curse."

I blacked out.

(Damon's POV)

Adrian suddenly just flopped in her seat.

"What the? Adrian, Adrian Wake up!?" She didn't budge.

She thinks this is her fault. I could tell by how she was acting. She thought that by her telling Klaus about Elena, she just ruined everything..

-Back at the Salvatore mansion-

(Stefan's POV)

"Elena, I will not let you go without me."

"Stefan, you have no choice. This is how Klaus wants it."

I turned around to look at the house for a moment, trying to cool down. When I turned around, Elena was gone.

"ELENA, ELENA, ELENA!" Tears started to pour down my face.

I heard a car pull up, It was Adrian and Damon.

(Adrian's POV)

When we pulled up and I saw Stefan's face. I broke. He was crying, because they have already took my sister.. Which means... They have my aunt.

"Stefan!" I yelled as I got out of the car.

"Adrian, he took her. I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault babe." I took him into a hug.

"Do you know where they are at?"

"Yes, Bonnie is going to try and kill Klaus."

"How?"

"She has the power of 100 witches."

"She won't make it.."

Stefan cut me off," Elijah is there to help."

"We need to go now." I got into the back of Damon's car, waiting for the boys to get in.

As I watched them, Stefan began to cry harder. And Damon embraced him into a hug. Damon is changing into a more loving man. I'm proud.

When they both got in, I yelled," Let's go save my sister and aunt."

Oh how I was wrong how things were going to go.

As soon as we got there. Klaus had already killed the werewolf, and Jenna. As I saw her lifeless body laying on the ground I couldn't hold it in, I cried and threw up. This is not what I wasnt. Damon, Stefan and I planned just to sit and watch Bonnie kill him but I was done being nice. 

"Klaus, you mother fucking bastard! How could you? Using me for information. You were mistaken on who you are fooling with!"

He turned around as if nothing fazed him," Ah, Adrian. You finally join us,"

"Yeah, and you made a mistake killing my aunt."

" And why is that Ms. Gilbert."

"I haven't told you everything."

"BONNIE, NOW!"

Psychic vampires in the night
Psychic vampires who destroy my life
Destroy no more of what i achieve
Destroy no more of what i receive
Negativity is not welcome
Evil is not welcome
In me, around me or the people I love.'

We started to chant this. But a sharp pain exploded into my back and I wasn't able to stand anymore. I cried out and fell. What the hell is happening?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Muhahahaahaha, cliff hanger. Hope you liked it. :D