-Chapter 17-

-Chapter 17-

I awoke to a warm body pressed against my back. Who knew vampires skin could be so hot. I slowly turned my body so I was facing my sexy vampire. As I did this, his hold on me loosened and I was staring into his piercing blue-silver eyes. It felt as they could see right through me. A smile played across his face as we both came back to reality and what amazing thing sparked between us last night. My body felt free and tingly as I thought about it. The pure bliss of it all, I felt at home, he gave me the love he had for me. We loved together. We became one.

He kissed me tenderly on the lips, "Good morning, my love." The shivers ran up my back as he ran his finger down my bare back. He then crushed me against him, just not to hard. I replied slowly because I was almost out of breath, "Good morning, can you let loose a little.. Can't breathe." He chuckled and let go.

-We found Love playing in the background-

I slipped out of bed; singing 'We Found Love'. Realizing I was buck ass naked. I blushed and reached for a blanket. But as my fingers grasped the fabric, is was torn from me. Earning Damon, the Adrian glare. "Fine I'll walk out in my hallway naked where anybody else could see me. So this body isn't only going to be for your eyes." I winked and walked out my door. Elena and Jeremey should be at School. And as for Ric, he's at his apartment, still wallowing, scared to admit that Jenna is gone. I feel so bad for him, how both the woman he loved were torn from him to vampires. I jumped outta my thoughts as I heard a gasp. I looked up to see..

Uncle John.

I quickly grabbed the blanket, covering my naked body from my uncle. Feeling completely exposed. "John, why the hell are you here?" He turned to face me now that I wasn't naked; well not entirely. His face fell, once he began to talk, "I had heard what happend. Is Elena okay? What about Jeremey, he's lost another parent. It can't be good on him."

I smiled, I liked the caring side of John. He could be very sweet when he wanted to. "Elena is doing well for someone who almost died. We are all holding in there for Jenna's sake. She wouldn't want is sulking. Are you staying for the funeral?"

"I was planning on it. Do you have any room in the house for me?" I thought about it. If Ric was coming back tonight then no. I guess he could stay in my room. I could just stay with my vampires. Anyone else would be glad to take me in also.

"Uh, yeah. You can use my room. I barely even use it half the time. It's got barely any of my stuff in it."

He chuckled, "But where would you stay?"

"Most likely my boyfriends and or anyone else."

"Oh you have a boyfriend? May I ask who?"

'Yeah, it's...."

"Hello John." Damon walked down the stairs in just a towel. The droplets of water falling off his hair and running down his body. I stared at him with hungry eyes, accidently licking my bottom lip. Is it bad I want to just take him right now? Lock us in my room for all eternity and just do it?

"Oh, so you're dating a vampire too?" His voice was laced with judgement and hatred. I didn't like his tone of voice, so I snapped.

"Do you have a problem with that? Love is love. No matter what the person it. You're in the middle of vampire mess. And you claim to hate them when you're mostly ALWAYS on there side. So why don't you fuck off and get out of my house!" I stormed towards Damon; he was smirking. I grabbed his face and kissed him hard.

"Let's go eat at the grill." So he picked me up to go upstairs and get ready.

After I got dressed we were off to the grill. I needed food in my tummy. I was starving. I feel as if I haven't been eating right. When we pulled up, Liz was walking out.