Chapter 4

" JAXXOONNNNN!!!!!!!! "

Everyones head snapped to the source of the yelling and in the doorway held a girl who was fuming. It looked like she had steam coming from her ears. She had dirty blonde hair down to her elbows and looked about 5"1, a little taller than me.

 She had dirty blonde hair down to her elbows and looked about 5"1, a little taller than me

" Humph.....What is it now Charlie? " Jaxon asked leaning back in his chair, closing his eyes.

" What is it now Charlie.....what the fuck is it now Charlie!?! Really?? " She said walking up to him. " Where are my cookies?!? " She said pointing to herself.

" Somewhere you can't get to go stuff face with and the rest of the pack can at least get one. " He said tilting his head back.

" Fuck the rest of the pack!!! I WANT MY FUCKING COOKIES!!!! " She screamed punching his chest even though he wasn't affected by it. The rest of us just sat there watching until Alexander spoke up.

" We'll buy you more cookies soon. Ok Charlie? " He said which made her stop and turn to face us.

" Thank you Alpha " She said with a grin then smiled when she saw me. She came up to the desk and put her hand out.

" Hi I'm Charlie, Jaxon's little sister " She said and I hesitantly grabbed her hand and shook it.

" I'm Serenity "

" Aw you're so shy. You didn't tell me we had guest Jaxon!! " She said glaring at him and he just shook his head, putting it down.

Alexander then got up and stood me up on the floor. I looked at him questioningly but then he opened a draw and pulled out a ball of yarn which I started to drool over. Then he threw it over to the middle of the room on the carpet and as and instinct I started running after it. I caught it, sat down and started unraveling it. Then I heard Jaxon pull something out.

" Yeah, that's not going to work on me anymore. " I heard Charlie say. Then I heard a thump and in the corner of my eye I saw a phone with some kind of protective case that keeps the screen from cracking I think. Then just as fast as it came over I saw Charlie running after it doing a forward roll in the process. When she got it she was sitting across from me playing some kind of game or whatever but I couldn't really tell since I was to engrossed in the yarn. But I heard Nate start to laugh at just how funny the situation was.

Alexander POV:

The first time I saw her I knew she was mine. Even though she was a shifter she was mine and she was going to stay mine. When she shifted in her sleep it took a shit load of control not to take her on the bed right there. Her hair is so soft and she smelled like lavender and vanilla.

She complied completely when I told her she was mine, which I liked. Looks like spankings will only come every so often. And when I squeezed her ass in the bathroom she looked so embarrassed, it was adorable. Just thinking about it now makes me laugh. She's too innocent.