Chapter 26

Third Person POV

Alexander had walked into his room after a long discussion with Scott and the guys. They gave his freedom and in return he would help them take down Briggs. Something about him sat well with Alexander. He felt he could trust him but not too much. 

He looked around for kitten and saw that the fireplace was lit. He slowly walked over and spotted kitten on the couch closer to the fire. She was shifted as she curled up into the blanket while she slept.

He had to hold in his laugh as he saw on the other couch Charlie lyed next to a half eaten cookie

He picked her up softly and mindlinked Liam so he could come get her. In ten seconds Liam open the door quickly with a look of worry on his face. It soon went away when Alexander quietly walked over to him and handed her to him. He nodded his head as he walked out the room closing the door softly.

Alexander shifted into his wolf and walked over to his mate. He hopped on the couch to lie down behind her. Once he did he could feel her turn over slightly and cuddle into his side. His wolf felt content as his mate knew when he was near and when he wasn't. After some time Alexander closed his eyes as he fell asleep.

***********

Serenity opened her eyes as her eyes adjusted to the light from the window. It looked to be morning. She wondered how long she'd slept. She looked around and yelped as she came across a huge wolf laying beside her. She fell off the couch with a thump which woke Alexander up immediately and he sprung up into action and growled. 

Serenity looked at the wolf who was standing over her and meowed happily when she realized it was Alexander. Alexander looked down and between his four legs was his little kitten lying on her back as she played with her paws and meowed.

He growl as he realized she was he one who woke him up and put him in full attack mode. He stepped back and nudged her with his nose pushing her back on her feet. She ran around and through Alexander's legs and yipped happily signaling she wanted to play.

' Want to go on a run my little kitten? '

He mindlinked her and she instantly ran to the door. He walked over with a wolfy grin on his face and he open the door with his mouth. She ran down the stairs and he followed her slowly. And Serenity being the clumsy thing she is, fell down the last two steps. She landed on the ground with a tiny growl and Alexander picked her from her scruff with his teeth and walked to the back door. It was clear to him that everyone must have still been asleep.

Once they were outside Alexander let her down. The second her feet hit the ground she sprinted away into the forest. Alexander took off after her so he wouldn't lose sight of her. Even he could easily outrun her, she was extremely fast for her size and very vigilant. When she saw an obstacle that she knew she could jump over she climbed up the nearest tree and hopped over with ease.

They reached a small creek and Alexander sat as he watched her chase butterflies and smell flowers. She came over to him after a few minutes and rolled onto her back in front of him. He leaned down and gave her licks on her stomach and in other places which made her purr loudly. After they had their fun Alexander grabbed her by the scruff again and walked back to the pack house.

*************

Yesterday Night

Blake smiled sadistically as his little sister walked into his office.

" And what can I do for you darling? Did you bring me information or am I going to have to starve you again " She pulled on her long sleeve shirt as tears came to her eyes.

" N-no. I found out that they know about the plan and they're now using Alpha Briggs' brother as an asset. " 

" Really? " She nodded her head quickly and Blake thought about it for a second.

" We're not going to tell Briggs just yet. We need more information before we can go on with anything. "

" S-scott can sense when I'm around "

" What do you mean? " He asked as he stood up and walked closer to her.

" H-he told them I'm not the most discreet p-person and that they could sense me if they really tried. " Blake nodded he stroked her neck. In the blink of an eye he grabbed her by the neck as he choked her. She clawed at his arm with her delicate hands.

" Well I guess you'll have to be more careful next time hmm? " He squeezed her neck harder as she nodded her head. He let her go as she gasped for air.

" Go to your room. I'll have someone bring you something to eat. " She quickly scurried out of his office to her room at the end of the hall. It was small but it was at least something to her. She changed into her night clothes and ate the small sandwiches someone brought up for her. She laid in her bed and closed her eyes as she fell into a dreamless sleep. 

*************

The Next Morning

Her door was barged open and her eyes squeezed shut. Blake chuckled and leaned against the door.

" Wake up Brienna.. We have work to do "

 We have work to do "

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

How did you like this chapter?

Did you think Brienna was Blake's sister?

Favorite characters so far?

Any suggestions?

Predictions for the future?

Anything else to say? HMMMMM?

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Follow me on IG: iiLoveydoveii 

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote 💖

Angel 💛