Chapter 14

27 k views!!!!! Lolol

Then suddenly.......

" Tag you're it! " we heard a small small voice and a fit of giggles. We both turned our heads to see who the voice came from and it was non other than Piper.

 We both turned our heads to see who the voice came from and it was non other than Piper

" Aw Piper what are you doing? " Charlie groaned sitting up from the ground. I sat up as well and looked over to the little girl.

She clapped her hands " Playing tag "

" Why would you be playing tag? " I asked pulling her to sit on my lap. She grabbed Charlie's hand and started looking at her nails.

" There was 2 people running in the forest after you and I wanted to play too " Me and Charlie faces dropped and we looked at each other.

" Um Piper.....we're playing a....special game of tag with those two people and......they can't find us until later. " I said to her carefully. " We need to go somewhere so I need you to make sure they don't follow us. "

Charlie gave me the 'really' look because I was trusting Piper with this important task. Piper started to think cutely and Charlie spoke.

" Do you think you can do that Piper? " She asked and Piper tilted her head side to side.

" YEPPP " She said popping the P.

Charlie put her head in her hands and groaned. " We're doomed. " I rolled my eyes and stood up putting Piper on my hip.

" No we're not. You got this right Piper? " She nodded her head firmly. Charlie stood up sighing.

" Alright. Don't let us down kid or your gonna meet the fist. " Charlie said putting up her fist. I fake gasped and hid the giggling child in my neck.

" Charlie! Don't threaten her. " I fake yelled at her.

" Fine. But Piper if you see anyone lead them in a different direction. Okay? " Charlie asked and Piper tilted her head to the side again and looked confused.

Charlie rolled her eyes " Take them somewhere else. " And Piper finally nodded her head understanding. I put Piper down and sent her back to the park.

" Alright let's go " Charlie said and I nodded my head as we started walking.

*10 Minutes Later*

We walked up to a house and she knocked on the door.

" Why are we here? " I asked.