Chapter 6

The next day I woke up to Alexander facing me stroking my face. He was propped up on his elbow and I was snuggled into his chest. I cuddled a little more with him and started to talk.

" Morning Zandy " I said with a yawn.

" Good morning my little kitten. How did you sleep? " He asked continuing to stroke my cheek.

" I sl-slept well. What a-are we doing today? "

He sighed " Well I have some Alpha duties and pack business to catch up on. So I won't be with you for long. "

I whimpered and wrapped my hands around his torso. I buried my head in his chest and took in his scent.

" Don't leave me " I said but it came out muffled and he just laughed.

" Kitten it's only gonna be a few hours and you do know where my office is. "

" But I-I want you to stay with m-me "I said muffled again. He rolled us over so now he want on top of me on his elbows and I put my arms around his neck.

" It'll only be a few hours, besides you have Charlie " He said kissing my nose.

" Ok " I said giving him a small smile. Then he leaned in and started kissing me and soon enough it turned into a really heated make-out session with my legs around his torso and hands in his hair. He has his legs between mine kneeling and his hands on my waist. We were having the time of our lives until......

" Serenity you ready? " Charlie said walking into the room casually. And I heard her scream.

" Stop this PDA immediately! "And Alexander pulled away.

" It's not PDA if it's my room Charlie " He said annoyed.

" I t-thought you l-locked the door? " I asked as he snuggled into my neck.

" She has a key " He said upset.

" T-then why don't you t-take it? " I asked giggling.

" She has about 50 of them " He said getting up and that made me burst out laughing.

" I heard that " She said looking at the both of us and all Alexander did was hum and go into the bathroom.

" Alright let's get you ready " She said clapping her hands.

" For what? " I said tilting my head.

" I'm showing you around the house duhh " She said digging through my closet. I finally looked at what she was wearing and she had a great taste in fashion.

 I finally looked at what she was wearing and she had a great taste in fashion

She finally finished my outfit and yelled for me to hurry and get ready. I just laughed at her and went to the other bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I came out and put on the the clothes while Charlie was going through my closet say how she was going to borrow this and borrow that which made me laugh at her more. When I finished she came out and did my hair. Then took a step back and started to fake cry over how well she did. And I have to admit I did look pretty.