Chapter 11

* The next morning *

After the big mess that happened last night Charlie and her mate went to their room and so did everyone else. Well except me and Alexander. I jumped on him and started crying my eyes out on him for about 30 minutes. When I had lifted my head we were in our room. I looked him in the eye and leaned in for a kiss. Once we made contact it took a while for him to understand what happened and he kissed back. We pulled away and I snuggled into him and he put his head in the crook of my neck and licked it. He put me on the bed and I almost cried from the loss of his touch. He started taking off his clothes and got in with only his boxers. I started to crawl over to him but he grabbed my arms yanking me into his chest and I let out a small yelp in response. We were laying down snuggling and soon fell asleep.

Now it's 9 in the morning and I'm just getting up. I looked around and it seems Alexander left to go work or something. I hopped off the bed and went outfit picking in my closet.

After I was done with my morning rituals, I went downstairs to the kitchen

After I was done with my morning rituals, I went downstairs to the kitchen. As I was approaching the door way I could hear voices talking. When I saw who it was and what they were doing my eyes went wide.

Charlies POV

Last night was crazy

Last night was crazy. After my encounter with Liam, my mate, I've been super attached to him.....And I don't like it. Every time I go away from him I get a pain in my chest and it's only been 12 fucking hours! I guess I know how Serenity feels when Alexander leaves but how did she manage to be without him for a second make that a day. He had took me up to my room that night and we both fell asleep cuddling.