Chapter 9✔️

•Edited•
Grayson POV
I get into my car a head to Aiden's house. I knock on the door and Aiden opens it.

" where is Abbi" I ask angrily.

" I don't know" he smirks.

I have had enough. I punched him in the face and knock him out cold. I walk inside to see Simon sleeping on the couch. What an amazing body guard. I look to the left and see Abbi tied to a chair. I put my finger to my mouth signalling for her to be quiet. I untied her and carry her to my car and speed off.

I head to Ryan's house.

" thanks for watching her" I say grabbing Alli and walking to my car.

" okay guys we are not going to tell anyone about this. Do not trust anyone except for me and Ryan. Ok" I say

" yeah" they say scared.

I head back to our house to see another note and the house was trashed. The note says 2. What does this mean?

" girls stay close" I say picking them up and walking to there room.

" grab some clothes and then we will leave" I say. 

They grab their clothes and we head back to the car. I head to Layla's to make sure my baby's alright.

Layla POV

" hey Dave I was wondering can I just take her now" Aiden says. What does he mean?

" yes get her out of my life" my father spits. What is going on?

" ok you piece of trash, listen up. Your going to be spending your life with me. You will be my servant and in public you will be my girlfriend. And if you don't act like you love me then I will beat little lover boy Grayson" he smirks.

No not Grayson. I nod my head and pack a small little bag. I quickly grab my phone and stuff it in my bag. I walk into his car and when we were about to leave he places a note on my door step. Um.
He gets in the car and drives away. We pass by Grayson house and I whisper 'I love you'. Grayson come save me.

Grayson POV
I arrive at her door and see a note

3.

Sh*t  I'm too late. I walk into the house and see her father passed out on the couch. I make my way to her room and she's gone. I look everywhere but can't find her. She's gone.
~~

I wake up and get ready for school. I haven't heard from Layla or even seen her. I look everywhere but couldn't find her. I drive to school and walk to Layla's locker and see her.

" oh my gosh, babe I thought you were gone" I say trying to kiss her but she backs away.

" what's wrong?" I ask. She says nothing. Aiden comes and puts an arm around her waist.

" get off of her" I growl. Wtf is going on.

" oh but she's not yours anymore" he says kissing her and she kissed back. I feel my heart shattered.

" let's go Baby" he says walking with her. I should have never trusted her. She's like any other girl I've been with. They play me then go and be with Aiden. I'm never trusting anyone again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hey sorry, school started today and it sucks! I couldn't find any of my classes. So sorry if I update later. Oh and I forgot to mention that Layla and Grayson are basically dating. Sorry I've been so busy with school stuff that I forgot to mention it.
Remember to Vote and comment what you think! Bye😋😋