Chapter 18✔️

•Edited•
Calli POV
I finally arrive at my home in Miami. I head to the front of the airport and call a uber. I arrive at the house and find a elderly couple lives there now. Where did they move?

I head to my old high school to try and find Grayson.
I walk into the high school and get the principal to call him down to the office. I'm excited to see him again.

Grayson POV
I get called down to the office and I'm so confused. I don't think I got into trouble. I walk into the office and see Calli. Her long brown hair was now short. But her eyes were the same. The same blue eyes I remember as a kid. I walk up to her and hug her real tight.

" hey Grayson. You've changed so much. Omg you have muscles now" she laughs looking me up and down.

" where did you go?"I ask her desperate for answers.

" I'll tell you later. But first let's go to the coffee shop and catch up" she suggests.

" sure" I say. We walk to the shop which is only about five minutes away.

" so where were you for four years?"I ask as we sit down with our coffees in hand.

" um when I found out Mom and Dad died. I went crazy! And I decided to go get help. So one day I got up and flew to New York where they have this therapy centre. It was a four year therapy course and I had one call a year. And you must have changed your number and I tried calling but no one answered." She says sadly.

Wow. She left me. I was shattered too but she was selfish and left me.

" I was broken too. You left me with little girls. I was still a kid and you left me. I was all alone. I needed you and you left. I turned to selling drugs. Doing very awful things. Oh and Aiden decided to make my life h*ll. But I found This amazing, loving and caring girl she helped me and I helped her. I love her and I doing fine without you" I yell. I guess something just snapped.

All these emotions I've kept inside just broke out. I look at her and see she's crying.

" I'm sorry Grayson. I know I wasn't there for you, but I am now" she says hugging me.

I hug back and realize how much I missed her.

" I'm sorry" I say as we head back to the high school. We get into my car and I drive back home with Calli.

Layla POV
The bell rang and I head out the door towards the parking lot. I look for Grayson and I watch as Grayson drives off with another girl. Wow. After all we've been through he's back to being the bad boy he truly is. You know what? I don't need him. I'm perfectly fine on my own.

I walk to the girls school and pick them up.

" how was your day?" I ask the girls.

" Good" They both reply at the same time.

" where's Grayson?" Alli asks.

" He's probably still at school" I answer knowing that he's somewhere with that girl.

We get home and we walk in. I notice the girl sitting and talking with Grayson on the couch. My blood boils even more and I race upstairs.

" hey baby" Grayson says. I say nothing and walk to my room.

" baby what's wrong?" Grayson asks in concern.

" who's that girl?" I say angrily.

" oh she's Calli" he explains.

" hm. Sure" I say not beliving a word he's saying.

" she is" he argues.

" listen I'm leaving. If you don't want me anymore then there's no point in me staying. " I say grabbing a bag and packing some clothes into it.

" don't act like this" he says wrapping his arms around me.

" let go" I say sternly.

" baby believe me, she's my sister. I love you and only you" he says kissing my lips.

" I'm sorry" I say looking down. Realization flows over me when I realize that maybe he is telling the truth.

" hey don't be, I would be mad if I saw you with a random guy" he says.

We walk downstairs and I meet Calli.

" you must be Layla" she smiles.

" hi, sorry for everything" I apologize.

" oh don't worry. Anyway I'm Calli, Grayson's Sister" she says hugging me.

" I'm Grayson's Girlfriend, Layla" I say hugging back.

We talk for a while and get along very well.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hey I'm back from California and I was so jet lagged that I slept in and I was late so I didn't go to school and took a day off.
Remember to vote and comment what you think! Bye😋😋