Chapter 16✔️

•Edited•

( ok so I asked a while back about a flashback but instead of a flash back I'm going to do a little dream like thing Layla has)

Layla POV
I wake up to a sleeping Grayson. What? I thought he was in a coma.

" Grayson" I stutter still not believing the beautiful man in front of my eyes.

" what's wrong sweetie?" he asks sleepily.

" your okay" I say in awe. I touch his cheek but don't feel anything.

" um yeah I'm all good" he says confusedly.

" mommy" I hear a little girl yell. She runs into the room and jumps up on the bed.

She has Short brown hair and bright blue eyes.

I stare at her confused. Who is she and why is she calling me mommy?

" mommy are you okay" she asks.

" Layla sweetie," Grayson says.

I looked at my hand and see a wedding ring.  I start to go dizzy and Everything turns black and I go into a peaceful sleep.

I wake up in a hospital room and look to my side to see Grayson in the same position. It was just a dream. Grayson's still in a coma.
I let out a sigh and slump back into my chair.

I hold his hands and squeeze tight.

" baby I don't want to lose you" I whisper.

" i love you so much Grayson. You've helped me escaped from my father and Aiden and I can't thank you enough" I cry.

" I love you Grayson" I say.

I go to let go of his hands when I feel a weak squeeze.

" OH MY GOSH" I yell.

The doctors rush in and look concerned.

" HE SQUEEZED MY HAND" I yell

" calm down" the doctor says pulling me outside.

" NO HES OK, I need him" I say struggling to escape.

" sometimes patients randomly move at times. It doesn't mean he's awake." The doctor explains

" does that mean.." I cry

" I'm afraid we have to let him go" the doctor says.

" I'll give you a moment to say your goodbyes."

I call his friends and family and I head into the room.

I let his friends speak first and then I go.

" hey baby, I love you so much. I wish things didn't have to be this way" I say crying.

I rush out of the hospital room and make my way to Grayson's house. His sisters were at the hospital. I don't want to be there when they kill him, I just want to be alone.

I snuggle up in his bed and I smell his familiar smell making my eyes water. I miss him.

Grayson POV
I wake up in a very bright room. My eyes adjust to the light and I see doctors. I look at my body and there are tubes everywhere.

" oh my gosh. He's awake" a doctor says happily.

The doctors check my health and stuff.

" where's Layla?" I ask frantically. Why is everybody here except her?

" she left because we were going to take you off life support" the doctor states.

" can I have my phone?" I ask. I need to call her.

" I don't think it's a good idea.." one nurse says but I send her a glare.

" I need my phone" I say sternly. I need to make sure she's ok.

The doctors hands me my phone and I call Layla.

" pick up" I whisper hopefully. I need to hear her voice.

Layla POV
Just as I was about to cry again I hear my phone go off.

It's Grayson's ring tone
I let it ring and it goes to voicemail.

" hey it's Grayson. I woke up and I'm missing you. Please pick up. I know your listening. I love you!" He says before the voice mail cuts off. I sit up and look at my phone in awe. He's awake!! I get ready and I don't have to think twice.

I just run to the hospital.

Grayson POV
I call her but she didn't pick up. She's probably crying her eyes out. All I want to do is to kiss her and tell her everything will be alright.
I start to lose hope, when a beautiful girl comes running in to my hospital room.

" G-Grayson" she yells happiness filling her eyes. She wraps her arms around me and I hug her back. I missed her so much.

" baby I love you" I say kissing her.

" I love you too" she says.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
I decided to update because I'm going to California for my sisters wedding and I may not update Tuesday. So I'll update now. Oh and there is a time change so sorry if I update at weird days. But Yeah he's awake. Wow I already have like 190 people reading this book. Now you probably are laughing saying 190 people isn't that much, but to me it is. So thank you soooooooo much. You guys are amazing. Oh and this book isn't over yet. Remember to vote and comment what you think. Bye😋😋