Chapter 19✔️

•Edited•
Grayson POV
It's been a couple weeks since Calli came and she's been very helpful and the girls love her. I'm glad she's here so I can focus on school and Layla. Graduation is in a month and our school is having a dance next week so I'm definitely busy and she's a great help.

" baby let's go" I yell out from the bottom of the stairs. I wait for a response while playing with my car keys.

" coming" she yells back. She walks downstairs and looks beautiful as ever. Her hair was straightened and her eyes popped with the beautiful blue shirt she wore.

" you look beautiful" I say smiling while kissing her cheek.

" thanks babe" she says grabbing her bag.
We walk out hand and hand.

Layla POV
We head to school and do boring school things.

" hey guess who?" I hear a male say while they cover my eyes.

" um...Jack!!" I say turning around and hugging Jack.

I look to my right and see John and Aaron.

" hey guys" I say hugging them.

" so how have you been?" Aaron asks.

" I've been good. How are you guys" I ask.

" we're good. Where's Grayson?" They ask.

"Um I think he's in the lunch room" I say leading the way. I am very hungry. School is very stressful so I always make it my mission to get to the lunch room as early as possible.

We get to the lunch room and see Grayson punching with one of the schools jocks.

Aaron and John go to help Grayson while Jack holds me back from getting hurt. Grayson throws one last punch and knocks him to the ground.

I race over to Grayson.
I say nothing but give him a disappointed look. I grab his arm and pull him outside toward his car.

" Layla I'm sorry" he says looking down ashamed of the fact that I caught him.

" baby please talk to me" he adds looking into my eyes,Pleading for forgiveness.

" why?" I ask. " why did you hurt them?"

" they were talking sh*t about you and my anger got the best of me" he says ashamed. I look into his eyes and shake my head.

" just ignore them. It doesn't matter what they think." I tell him. It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks about me or my relationship with Grayson. As long as Grayson loves me and I love him, I could care less about what other people think.

" but they should know that no one talks sh*t about my girl" he says protectively.

I smile goofily and kiss his lips. He winces at the contact. Oops, forgot he had a busted lip.

" sorry" I say while grabbing my purse from inside the car. I grab my first aid kit and open it up.

" why do you have a first aid kit in your purse?" Grayson chuckles.

" in case of a emergency" I laugh fixing up his busted lip and knuckles.

" let's skip school" he says pulling me closer and kissing my cheek.

Grayson POV ( in the lunch room)
I head to the lunchroom to wait for Layla there. I made sure to get her favourite. Fries and chocolate milk. I lay the tray out on the lunch table and look at the doors impatiently waiting for her.

" hey hunter, Did you see the walking trash bag today?" I overhear Troy say.

" oh you mean Layla, yeah I saw her she's such a b*tch. She an ugly brat begging for attention. That's why she cuts and hurts herself" I hear hunter say.

" she should just kill herself. And do us all a favour" I hear hunter laugh and I snap.
I turn around and face hunter.

" Shut the f*ck up" I yell and watch his expression change from laughing to annoyed.

" ohh is big bad Grayson mad? We all know you think the same thing about her. What we don't know is why your with her? She must be pretty good in bed to have kept you for this long" hunter chuckles.

" Tell her I'd love to see her in my bed sometime soon" he adds smirking.

I couldn't take it anymore and I swing at him. He stumbles a bit but stands up and swings at me. I dodge it and soon we're both fighting. I see Aaron pull hunter off and I walk over to hunter grab his shirt coller and whisper in his ear.

" don't mess with me a$$hole" I punch him one last time and I see Layla look at me with a disappointed look. She grabs my arm and pulls me toward the parking lot.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hey sorry for the swearing😊.
Remember to vote and comment what you think!