Chapter 13✔️

•Edited•
Grayson POV
Today at school I saw something I wish I never saw. On Layla's hand was an engagement ring. Shes getting married! Both of them are too young to get married, what in the world was he thinking?

He's probably planning to keep her forever. Just wonderful.

I look at Layla and see a whole new Layla. She has really tight and small clothes. Lots of makeup and just isn't happy with life. Every time I pass her in the hall I quickly smile. So she knows she's not alone. Every time she see me her eyes sparkle with hope. I miss my Layla.

Aiden POV
Something is up between Layla and Grayson. They keep sending secret looks which aren't so secret and Layla's been acting hopeful. I think she's trying to escape. Well not on my watch.

" Layla, baby we have to go home" I say through my teeth.

She gives me a scared look and follows me to the car. We drive an hour away from the school into this abandoned house and walk in.

" so what are you planning" I ask her anger laced in my tone.

" n-nothing" she stutters. What a bad liar? And she's afraid of me, just how I like it.

" I know what's going on" I smirk. I walk closer to her and she shivers in disgust.

" and I don't like it" I say slapping her. She falls to the ground and I hover over her weak, pathetic body.

" I told you to not talk to anyone and you go behind my back" I say punching and kicking her. She screams but doesn't try to stop me.

" that's not very nice, I gave you food and a place to sleep and you decide to be lying  little B*tch" I walk up to her and I grab a knife from the kitchen and I dragged her to her room and chain her to her bed. I slice her forearms a bit and leave her there. That should teach her.

Layla POV
I am pulled out of school by Aiden and I have a bad feeling about this.
We arrive to his place and I get beat up and chained to the bed. He found out about our plan. I sit there slowly bleeding. I don't want to be saved anymore. What's the point of being saved and then getting hurt again. The blackness slowly starts to take over and i blackout.

Grayson POV
I get home from school and call Layla. No answer. Ok I'm getting worried. I call again and I still get no answer.  I drive to Aidens place to see it was empty. He moved. So now Layla is in trouble and she could be anywhere. I call again and here a weak little sigh.
" Layla baby talk to me, are you hurt?" I ramble

" help" she slowly whispers. My heartbeat quickens when I hear that little word that means so much.

" I need to know where you are" I tell her heading back into my car and ready to speed to wherever she was.

" Grayson I'm not gonna make it" she whispers painfully. She lets out a groan in pain and her breathes are painfully slowing down.

" yes you are baby, don't give up." I tell her hopefully.

" Grayson I love you goodbye" she whispers. I run my fingers through my messed up hair.

" no no baby don't hang up-" I start but hear the familiar sound of the phone cutting off.

" I need you" I cry out. My baby's dying .

I start up my car and head to my group. Me and my 'gang' used to steal drugs and do illegal things but it's all in my past.

Jack knows how to track people down. Aaron can fight really good. Johns  the one that supplies us with our weapons And then there's me the brains of the group. I'm the group leader. They follow me. If I want to find her I need my boys to help me.
I call all of them and we meet up at the warehouse.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Ok parts of this chapter suck but⬇️
Remember to vote and comment what you think!
Bye😋😋