Chapter 24✔️

•Edited•
Layla POV
We drive until we turn on to a dirt road. We drive down the road and just as we were about to enter a forest the limo stops and Aaron walks to the side door and opens it up.

" thank you" I say stepping out.

" have fun" Aaron says getting into the limo.

" wait you can't leave me here" I say in disbelief. Where am I supposed to go?

" I can and I will" he smirks driving off.

A$$!

I walk toward the forest. Being careful not to get my dress ruined.

I hear the bushes ruffle and out comes Jack.

" omg I thought I was going to die" I laugh a little.

He chuckles and wraps a blindfold around my eyes.

" why did you put that on" I ask

" it's a surprise" he laughs while walking off.

" hey don't leave me" I yell.

A couple minutes pass and I hear what sounded like a horse behind me.

" I'm back" I hear Jack say guiding me towards the horse.

" what Is this" I ask.

" it's a horse and carriage." Jack replies.

He guides me onto the carriage. He hops on to the horse and the horse runs pulling the carriage.

We finally stop and I hop out. I still have the blindfold on.
Jack leads me to a spot and tells me to stand still. I stand still and I hear the horse gallop away. He left me too!

I stand there until I feel hands on my waist.

" ahh" I scream.

" shh it's me" I hear a male whisper.

Grayson.

He glides his hands up my arm and towards the blindfold. He unties the knot and the blindfold slowly is lifted off. I look and see the most beautiful scenery ever.

We were on a cliff over looking the city. There were fairy lights hanging up and lanterns too. I turn around to face Grayson and kiss him.

" why" I smile.

" well we missed prom and I know how much you wanted to go so I put together a little mini prom just for us." He says putting his hands on my hips and slowly dancing.

I put my hands around his neck. There was music playing from the stereo.

The song a thousand years started playing and that's when I knew I loved this boy. I think back to all that has happened this year. First I get saved by the badboy from my father and fall in love. I then get kidnapped by my boyfriends enemy. I then get bullied and fall into depression. And through all of this the boy i love stayed with me.

I stand here and think, not only did I fall in love but also

                The bad boy saved me!

And I'm entirely grateful for that.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Okay I'm thinking of doing a sequel but I don't know. Oh and that was the end. Now okay so when I was making this chapter I didn't want it to end but then I felt like that would be a good place to stop at. I have many ideas for a sequel. But would you read it?

So comment if you want one.

Yes...

No...

Please tell me if you want a sequel. I would love to hear from you. Ok I love you guys bye❤️