Chapter 4

Emma's POV

I finally got the girls for school and got Lola to sleep again. I couldnt believe what Lola called me. I was still in shock and I cant let anyone know. I decided to tell my friend Mary-Margaret and ask her what I should do.

Phone Call.

M-M: Hey Emma.

Emma: Hey I have to tell you something.

M-M: Whats wrong? Are you quitting? Is the wife coming back to throw you out?

Emma: No non of that. Well not yet anyway. Theres a possibility I will be fired because I dont know what to do about my problem. 

M-M: Okay then tell me.

Emma: The baby her name is Lola and well she called me Mamma.

M-M: Has she ever spoke before?

Emma: No that was her first word and it was too me.

M-M: Look I personally think you should tell the father. Im sure he wont be upset at you. Its a baby and your spending tons of time with her.

Emma: Well yeah.

M-M: Em before you worked for them who was she always around?

Emma: Mostly Killian's brother or Father.

M-M: Well there you go she likes you and thinks your her mom because your around and she probably hears Killian tell her about her mom and its no big deal.

Emma: Okay. Killian just got here. I guess I should tell him.

M-M: Okay bye.

End Phone Call.

"Hey Swan." Killian says.

"Killian I need to tell you something." I say to him.

"What is it?" He asks.

I was about to tell him when Lola started crying.

"I'll get her." I tell him.

I walked up and picked her up and carried her downstairs. I handed her to Killian and gave him the bottle.

"So what were you going to tell me?" He asks.

"Umm okay..." I start but there was a knock at the door.

"Here take her its Neal." Killian says handing me Lola.

Killian went outside and talked to Neal while I was with Lola. She finished her bottle, I burped her, and I changed her diaper. I placed her in her play pen and she started crying.

"No..no.. Shh." I say to her.

"Mamma." Lola says.

"What did she just call you?" Killian asks.

I didnt know what to say at all. I picked Lola up and handed her to Killian and I went upstairs. I have no idea what to tell him about this. There goes my job.