Chapter 26

Emma's POV

Killian and I went home to tell the girls and our friends and family what we were having. When we went inside everyone was waiting to hear the news my friends David and Mary-Margaret came to hear the announcement. 

"So..?" Regina asks.

"Yeah come on tell us." Robin adds.

"We want to know." David says.

"Come on. We have been waiting hours for this." Mary-Margaret says.

"Yeah come on Little Brother say it." Liam says.

"Okay are you all ready?" Killian asks.

"Okay, Killian you wanna tell them or should I?" I ask him.

"I'll do it. Emma isnt pregnant she's just fat." He says.

"KILLIAN!" I yell smacking his arm.

"Ow Swan that hurt." He says.

"Your so mean." Regina says and smacks Killian in the head.

"Okay stop hitting me." He says.

"Emma can you please say it?" Liam asks.

"We are having a boy." I say.

"Congratulations!" Everyone says.

"Thanks. Well Im going to go take a nap Im tired." I say going upstairs.

Killian's POV

"Well brother you finally get a boy. How does that feel?" Liam asks once everyone has gone.

"Its a wonderful feeling. Its just..." I say.

"Dont worry about Milah. I'll handle it. You just get to your family." He says.

"Thanks brother." I say.

I walked upstairs and saw Emma passed out and then I went to check on the girls.

"Hey dad." Sienna says.

"Hey. I just wanted to say that I love you and this new little baby isnt going to change that." I tell her.

"Yes I know. You said the same thing when the others came. I know how to handle it." She says.

"Thats my girl." I say and walked out.

I went into Sofie's room and she was reading a book.

"Daddy, when the baby gets here can I help you and Emma out?" She asks.

"Yes my dear you can. Now I know this is another new thing happening so I want you to know that I love you and nothing could ever change that." I say.

"I love you to dad." She says.

I walked into Lola's room because she is my little baby. I saw that she was fast asleep so I went to check on Layla.

"Hey Princess." I say.

"Hey Daddy." She says.

"Look about this new baby coming I want you to know that it wont change anything for you and me." I tell her.

"Daddy, Why isnt Emma my new Mommy?" She asks.

"Well thats because Emma and I arnt married." I say.

"But you love her and now this baby shouldnt she be our new Mommy?" She asks.

"Look my baby girl. I love that your so interested in this, but Daddy would have to ask Emma to marry me." I say.

"Then do it." She says.

"Your four your not telling me what to do. Now go to be." I say and walk out.

I went back to the room where my Swan was sleeping and couldnt help but think about what a four year old told me. Maybe I should ask Emma to marry me. After all my four year old loves the idea of Emma being her new mommy. You know what so do I. Im going to ask Emma to marry me.