Chapter 35

Killian's POV

Emma and I walked back to the house after saying goodbye to the kids. All will be back soon. Except Sienna.

"Hey you havent told me if you really want this." Emma says to me.

"No I want this. I mean we have 5 already. One more cant hurt." I say.

"Well you actually have 5 and one on the way. I only have 1 and another 1 on the way. So.." She says.

"Oh be quiet." I say.

Over the next couple days we started putting together another nursery.

"So what are you shooting for this time?" Emma asks me.

"I dont care. As long as our baby is a healthy baby." I say.

"Yeah thats all that matters to me as well." She says and kisses my cheek.

Having another baby wasnt scary when you have already have 5 other kids.

Emma's POV

I left Killian at house as he was finishing painting and went over to Granny's for some food when I saw someone unexpected.

"Look who it is." The person says.

"Granny some grilled cheese please." I say ignoring the person.

"Sure Emma." Granny says.

"You cant just pretend Im not here." The person says.

"Granny please hurry." I say.

"Oh Emma. How are my daughters?" She asks.

"Their just fine. Just so you know they all fear you after the gun incident 4 years ago." I say.

"Well I would like to see them." She says.

"Sorry, but you dont have rights to see them anymore after what you pulled. You can only see them if Killian says so." I say.

"Not true Sienna. I can see her." She says.

"Yes her you can, but she left for College a few days ago." I say.

"Where did she go to?" She asks.

"You know what. I'll ask her if she wants to see or speak to you. I'll get back to you on that." I say.

I took the grilled cheese and left. I told Killian what happened and he was pissed off. We called Sienna to ask her if she wants to see or talk to her mother and she said no. Can you really blame her though. She was 14 years old when her mother pulled out a gun at her father and I. She protected all her siblings. You really think anyone would let that slide. Because I wouldnt if I were her.