Chapter 7

Emma's POV

Its been another 2weeks which means I only have one more month to be with this family. Today was Saturday and Killian took Lola to a Mommy and me class. I dropped Layla with Regina and I took Sofie to her uncle Liam's house.

"Okay Sienna do you need me to drop you off anywhere or do you wanna help me run errands?" I ask.

"I guess I'll run errands with you." She says.

As we made our way to the convent store she seemed upset.

"Is everything okay? You and I never really talk. You know you can tell me anything right?" I ask her.

"Yeah its nothing." She say.

As we continued to walk she stops when she saw kids around her age.

"Do you wanna go hang out with them?" I ask her.

"No they dont like me." She says.

"Hey how can that be?" I ask.

"They just dont." She says.

"Well how are they anyway?" I ask.

"Well thats Grace, Ava, Nicolas, Violet, and Henry." She says.

"Henry Mills, Regina's son from before Robin?" I ask.

"Yeah. Thats him." She says.

"Your dad's friends with Regina wouldnt you know Henry?" I ask.

"We used to be good friends, but when we got older we went our own ways. He made new friends and I sit alone. I guess its because Im not as pretty or fun as the others are." She says.

"Hey dont say that. Look the best way to make friends or get them to like you is to just be yourself thats all. Now go make some friends and trust me they will like you." I say.

"Thank you Emma." She said and walked away.

I went into the store and saw her talking to them and it would seem that I was right all she had to be was herself now she as some friends. Then Neal walked up to me.

"Emma, are you sure you dont want to go out on a date with me?" Neal asks.

"Umm, you know what I guess so." I say to him.

"I'll pick you up tonight." He says.

I went back to the house and Killian was there with Lola asleep on his chest.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey. So Sofie is staying over with my brother, Layla is staying with Regina, and Sienna has came home and told  me she made new friends and will be going over to her new friend's Grace's house for the night." He says.

"Well thats good news because Neal asked me out on a date and I said yes." I tell him.

"Oh well thats wonderful." He says.

"You wont need me tonight?" I ask.

"No, I can handle Lola by myself." He says.

I went upstairs and when I can down after changing Lola was crying.

"Whats the matter?" I ask.

"Someone is crabby, but wont take a bottle, doesnt need to be changed. I tried it all she wont stop." He says to me.

"Here let me." I say and take her from him.

"Okay." He says.

"There, There. Its all better now." I say and rock her in my arms.

"Thanks." Killian says taking her back.

"Thats what Im here for." I say.

"You have a good night Swan." He says.

"You know what. I dont think I should go out after all. I think I rather stay with Lola." I say.

"No Swan go. Go and see if Neal is the one for you." He says.

I couldnt decided whether to go out with a man Im not attracted to all to get over a man I cant have or stay here with a man I cant have and let my heart be in misery. My mine says go out with Neal, but my heart is staying stay home with Killian. I decided to go with my head because if I follow my heart I know it will be broken.