Chapter 14

Emma's POV

Killian asked me to come back and work for him and that his marriage is over. This doesnt mean that he would want to start anything with anyone. He doesnt like me at all or at least like me the same way I like him.

"Emma, the girls dont know whats going on so Im going to need you just not tell them yet." Killian says to me.

"Okay I understand." I say.

"Ready. Im sure they are going to be very excited to see you." He says.

"Well Im here to be here to be with them and if you need anything let me know." I say to him.

"Lets go inside then." He says.

He opened the door and we walked in.

"Daddy! Emma!" Layla says running in and hugs me.

"Hey baby girl." Killian says taking Lola  from Robin.

"Im going to go drop my stuff off."
I say.

"Oh and Emma thanks for coming back." Killian says.

"No problem." I say and walked upstairs.

"Emma? Your back?" Regina asks.

"Yeah I am. Thanks again for setting me up with the job in the first place." I tell her.

"No problem. You know Killian told us what you have done to the girls. The impact you had on their lives. Just between us you also had quite an impact on Killian." She says.

"Oh no I didnt have an impact on Killian." I say.

"Killian never wanted to fight with Milah or leave her for anything because of the girls. Then you come into his life and show him what a mother really should do with the children. You also got him to believe in his dream again. You think you didnt make an impact on him. To me you made him happier." She says and walked away.

Did I really have such an impact on Killian? I know the girls I did, but Killian I dont really know. If I did he left his wife because of me. In a friendly way not romantic. Though I wish it was. Killian will only see me as a caretaker to his kids and nothing more then that.