Chapter 25

Emma's POV

With all the stress of Milah and the doctor says that all this stress is bad for the baby. I laid down on the bed and Killian came into the bedroom.

"Love this is my fault." He says.

"Killian no. Stress is bad for anyone that is pregnant." I tell him.

"But its my fault. Milah stressed you out. Swan, Im sorry." He says.

"Killian your not a problem trust me. This isnt your fault. Im fine." I reassure him.

"Well I want to protect you and this baby at all cost. I dont want to lose either of you. I love you both." He says.

"And I love you, but Killian you need to breath Im fine and the baby is fine. Though I do have one question. Should we know what we are having?" I ask.

"You mean see if its a baby boy or a baby girl. Cause so far its been girl after girl for me." He says.

"That didnt answer my question." I say.

"Oh then yes. Swan I think we should know the gender of our child." He says and kisses my cheek.

"Okay well since everything that has been happening I think its time to focus on the new baby. Like what are we going to do about the girls?" I ask.

"Well they will be fine." He says.

"Killian I dont want them to think you dont care about them once the baby is here." I say.

"I guess I'll explain how things will be different for a little while." He says.

"Not only that, but you will need spend time with all of them even when the baby comes." I say.

"Yes Dear." He says.

Its been another couple weeks and it was time to know the gender of our child.

"Your have a....." The doctor says.