Chapter 1

Kiara's P.O.V

It's been 9 years since I've been rescued by a werewolf, even though I'm a human they all welcomed me without hesitation, and open with arms into their pack.
The Alpha adopted me as his own while the luna loved me like her first child.
They had 2 children, Jack who was one year younger than me and Allison who was 3 years younger than me. They both accepted me as their big sister.
I continued to live with them leaving my disgusting past behind, as I turned 18 the alpha was killed in the rouge attack which made Jack take over the pack. We all were still grieving for our Father when we got news saying the luna died of heart failure.

Since then Jack has been ruthless Alpha, besides his pack he never shows mercy to anyone. He loves his sisters more than anything, he never shows his emotions to anyone other than me, since I know him too well. I'm the only one who is allowed to see his weak side.

As being in the pack I continued my doctoral studies, today is the day I have the final test for being an official pack doctor. I have applied for other packs I hope Jack agrees when I'll get selected for another pack.

"kiaaaaaa" I heard Allison yelling, I groaned when she jumped on me making me fall forward. "get off me Ally" I tried to push her but she didn't bulge I sighed since she had alpha's blood in her.

"come on it's your final test day" she exclaims and claps her hand "arhhh I sometimes hate you" I frown before getting up.
As I got up I saw something on her neck, my eyes widened when I noticed what's that "OH MY GOD - did you?" I whisper yelled at her while she blushed and nodded happily "does Jack knows?" I asked while rubbing my head.

"Nope," she smiled innocently "seriously Ally if I were you I would be in my room locked until Jack calms down" she chuckles nervously "come on it's not like Jack will hurt his Beta".

"whatever doesn't go out until I come okay" she nodded happily, I sighed knowing that I have to handle things now.

After I got ready we both decided to go downstairs. Noah was smiling sheepishly as I rolled my eyes, he's Allison's mate and Beta of this pack whereas Jack is the Alpha.

As we reached the table I heard a low growl, here we go "what's that?" Jack growled pointing at Ally's mark "umm you know umm it's my mark we marked each other" Noah spluttered "what?" we all flinched at his voice "Jack" I called him, he snapped his head at me and glared "don't tell me you agree on this" I sighed heavily "Jack they have been together for 6 months and no one can control the marking process for that long" I tried to explain him "but she's still a baby" he protested "come on for God's sake she's 18 now" I glared at him.

He growled "don't growl at me Jack Emery Wilson" I stood straight with hands-on my hip "fine, just don't be lovey-dovey in front of me" he glared at Noah before returning to complete his breakfast.

"thank you, sis" Ally kissed my cheeks before hugging Jack "thank you for my big Bro" he smiled and hugged her back.
I smiled looking at them, even if he's a bit rude and tough Alpha when coming to our sister he's a big softie.

She jumped excitedly and dragged Noah with her to school. "if you're not my sister I would have snapped your head" he playfully growled before hugging me. I laughed and hugged him back "I'm sorry for yelling at you, I know I don't have any rights" I sighed "don't you dare say like that, you being human doesn't matter, you will always be our big sister and we'll always love you Kia" he kissed my forehead "I miss them" I whispered thinking of the people who saved me and adopted me as they own daughter.

"me too" he sighed "okay off you go now, you have a meeting with Red Moon Pack" I smiled, he nodded "yeah, should I drop you off at the clinic?" I shook my head "I'll go by myself, anyhow I have some work by the library" he hugged me before leaving.