Chapter 17

Kiara's P.O.V

"How could you?" Bella yelled as she walked backwards away from Gwen, "all my life, all I wanted was a family, a single person whom I can call mine, more than anyone you knew how much I wanted that and now you're telling me that you're my mother " tears falling down her face, "Isabella she didn't want to hurt you, it was all for your safety" Valtore whispered "please understand me sweetheart, Whatever I did was for your safety, your's and Kiara's safety, we were just trying to protect you, you don't know how many times I tried to hold you when you were crying for your family, you don't know how much I wanted to tell you that you're my baby, I'm your mom you're not alone but I couldn't" Gwen walked towards Bella but she raised her hand stopping her "don't, don't come near me, you're not my mother and you'll never be my mother" Bella runs out of the room with Alex running behide her yelling her to stop.

"This wasn't supposed to happen like this, she didn't deserve a mother like me" Gwen falls to her knees and sobs loudly "Stop it, Gwen, stop blaming yourself for whatever happened and whatever you did was all for their safety and you know it so please stop blaming yourself, She just needs to calm down, she'll come back to you, she's your daughter she has your qualities" Valtore smiles weakly at her as he holds her till she calms down.

"Alright, I'm gonna go and get Bella back She and Gwen when we return promise me to explain each and everything thing. No more secrets no more lie, we need the truth because we deserve it" She just nods at me, I give her a small smile before leaving the room to find Bella, "can I come too" Jeremy who woke up rushes behind me to keep up with me "sure, maybe you can calm her down" I smile at him as we both leave the packhouse.

"where do you think she is?" Jeremy asks as we enter the woods "I may not know where she is, but I can think of a place where she could be because she said that place brings her peace" we walk in silence towards the lake.
Reaching there we found Bella sitting on a boulder staring into the sky with dried tears on her face "hey" I whispered as we sat beside her "hey" She smiles, but the pain is still fresh in her mind. "I don't know what we are supposed to talk about" She admits "Yeah, well I'm thinking the same thing" I laugh awkwardly.

Jeremy jumps down the rock and smiles brightly at us "well I have many things to talk about" he beams and holds our hands, the same warm feeling runs through us making me gasp as he giggles. "sorry but I can't help but feel happy to find someone who's just like me, that means I'm not a freak right! I'm not a freak anymore I'm a normal person" his words made us frown in confusion "who said you're a freak, Jeremy?" Bella asks him, he sighs and shook his head "not now, I'm not going to talk about it now" I nod at him and give Bella a look to talk about this later. "okay so let's see what we can do yeah?" he beams and pull us down the rock.

"what are you?" he asks me, I simply smile and turn towards the lake, I close my eyes and concentrated on the water around me, soon I left like the water flowing through my hands I opened my eyes and moved my hands making some bubbles of water erupt from the lake, I moved them towards Jeremy and Bella splashing some of the water on them, they both squealed and moved backwards.

"That was so cool, a water elemental and Bella what are you?" she smirks and clicks her fingers, a small fire lits on her fingertips, she looks around and smiles as she founds a dried wood, she just stares at the wooden log for some seconds and then suddenly it begins to fire turning the wood into ashes "that was fast" I mummer "yeah sorry my emotions are heightened and the powers are overflowing" She sighs, sensing her mood change Jeremy walks in front of us and smiles brightly, I swear this boy is the only one happy today beside whatever happened.

"Now it's my turn" we nod at him amusingly, "I've practised it since I'm 10, and I love my power's" he picks a dead plant from the ground, he smiles at it and starts to dig a small hole placing it in the hole covering it up again.
Then he touches the plant and closes his eyes, we both gasp in surprise as the plant slowly turns green, soon the whole plant is alive with beautiful flowers on them.
Jeremy smiles at it and glances at us "Earth, I'm a earth elemental, nature is my power and weakness too" he caresses the flowers, his smile never leaving his face.
"I can do many things, I can spread life to all the dead plants, trees, I can grow them anywhere anytime, their beauty is my happiness" he giggles as he spins around moving his hands, all the dead flowers or dried one's starts to grow back to life and flow around us. We stood there in awe looking at the beauty in front of us.

Our mesmerising moment is ruined as we heard someone's scream, Jeremy stops making the flowers fall back, he quickly comes to our side and holds Bella's hands in fear, she assures him as I look for the person who screamed, "who's there?" I yelled in the direction from where the sounds are coming, but no one replies "I've linked the boys, they're coming over" Bella informs, "I'll go check, you guys stay here" I say as I walked forward only to be stopped by Bella "we will go together" She states "okay come on" we three started walking towards the other side of the lake.

"blood" Jeremy growls lowly, "someone's hurt" I frown, as we walked more into the Woods, we found a guy lying unconscious on the ground with some wild wolves near him.
Jeremy gasps and shifts immediately,  I'll tell them to leave him alone while you two help him okay he links us as he walks towards the wolves, they growl in protest, but Jeremy lets out a small growl showing them that he's not a threat, he nods at the body on the ground, they turn to him and the body before letting out a small growl and turning backwards and running away.

"that was amazing Jeremy" Bella smiles proudly at him, he howls and waves his tail showing his happy mood, I drop to my knees and examine the guy, then I observe his wounds which are seeming to be healed by themselves "vampire" I whisper "what?" Bella asks, I motion her to the wounds which are healing "you should back off now Kiara, he's a vampire and your scent will drive him crazy" I nod at her and step a few steps back as she cleans up the dried blood on him.

Suddenly she gasps and falls backwards "Bella what happened" I rush to her side "the warmth," She says and holds his hands, "you mean?" Jeremy asks to which she nods.

"Bella" we hear Alex's growls as he runs to her and holds her in his arms "don't you dare run away like that" he scolds her as she holds her tightly, Jason kisses Jeremy on the head as they hug each other "you alright?" Kaden asks "yeah, I'm good" he smiles and pecks my lips before turning toward the vampire "what happened to him?" Colton asks "Wild wolves but our Jeremy helped him by making them fled away" I smiled at him as he shyly drops his head, Jason smiles and kisses him telling him he did well.

"I don't get it, his wounds are healed but why is he still unconscious?" Colton frowns "we should take him to the clinic," Bella says making me nod in agreement "we can't he's a vampire" Alex growls "and he's also a element, which I'm sure a Air Elemental" She glares making the guys sighs "what is this? finding a elemental day or what?" Colton groans making us laugh "let's get him to the packhouse" Kaden helps Colton to pick him up.

After reaching the packhouse we immediately take him to the clinic, "Colton link Claire and tell her to get me some blood bags" he nods and leaves. Alex, Bella and Kaden leave to inform Valtore about the Vampire and Bella leaves with them to get her mom.

Jeremy stays with us saying he wants to help Jason.  We inject some blood into his body since he looks like he didn't have food for a few days. It's almost midnight now, but we all are awake and waiting for the certain Vampire to wake up since it's not common for a Vampire to be unconscious from a wolf attack.

"Is he the one?" Valtore asks as he walks inside, "yes, do you know him?" I ask "no, I've never seen him but I can tell he's a newborn, he isn't strong because he didn't feed enough"  he frowns "looks like he used all his powers to reach the pack, maybe he knew he would found you all here, he's exhausted he will need more blood" I nod at his words and tell Jason to arrange more blood, he nods and leaves the room.

It's nearly 3 in the morning when the Vampire groans as he starts to wake up, he slowly opens his eyes and looks around "where am I?" he whispers, "with us" Jeremy giggles sleepily, the Vampire looks shocked as he glances at Jeremy, his eyes start to tear up "Jeremy" he smiles weakly"you're alive" we look at him in shock "you know me?" Jeremy frowns, the Vampire nods and winces slightly "who you?" Jeremy looks at him nervously trying to figure it out.

"it's me Jer, it's me, Mason" Jeremy gasps and rushes to his side "May?" he cries "it's you" he hugs him and cries loudly "what happened to you?" he growls.

"what the hell?" Jason growls as he comes in and pulls Jeremy away from Mason, I tried to speak but I was cut off by Jeremy's growl "stop" Jason stood there in shock "that's my brother" he states.
"brother?" I ask in Confusion because he's a vampire.
Mason sighs and looks at us before speaking
"I'm a werewolf, but I was forcibly turned into a vampire a few days back" he pauses "so that means?" Jason says making Mason nod at him.

"I'm a hybrid"