Chapter 16

Gwen's P.O.V

"so how's Isabella and Kiara doing?" Brenda asks as I give her a cup of tea. A smile tugs on my lips as she mentions the girls "doing good, I've never seen Bella so happy before, she blended well with the whole 'Luna' thing, like she was born for it and Kiara is going good with her powers, I'm glad both the girls have the best mates they can ever have" Brenda smiles understandingly "and how the search going on for the other two elementals?" she asks with a blank face "I've been searching but it's harder than I thought" I signed taking our cups to the kitchen.

"that's the reason why I told you to get the girls to help, you know that you can locate the others with their help," Brenda says sternly "I know, but I also don't want them to get hurt, the ritual to locate them isn't that easier and you know that" I reminded her "listen, Gwen, I know you care for them, you want to protect them but you can't keep them away from their destiny, even if you tried your hardest, one day when it will happen no one is going to stop them from knowing the truth. Isabella will know the truth about her real family and Kiara will know the truth behind her power's, one day she will know who's daughter is she" She warns me before leaving for a walk.

I know Brenda wants me to tell them the truth, but how can I tell those girls that they're related!!

As I was getting ready to get back to the packhouse, I felt someone standing behind me"going somewhere?" I groaned as his aura hits me "you have some serious death wish for coming here Valtore" I snapped at him, my voice full of hatred.

"I need to talk to you and it's kind of important" he sighs "nothing is good where you're concerned Valtore, leave my place before I end up killing you, you know what I'm capable of don't you?" I swirled my fingers lighting a mini fire on my fingertips.

He takes a deep breath closing his eyes, he remains silent for a few seconds "SHE'S BACK" he says as he opens his eyes. "what do you mean by she's back?" Brenda yells as she rushes to Valtore's side, she must have felt his presence, that's why she's back from her walk. "where did you see her?" my voice croaks, my body is shaking already, I'm not ready for this, not now not when everything is going good.

"I know it's hard to believe but trust me when I say this 'She's back,' I saw her with my own eyes" he shakes his head "where?" Brenda asks him while holding his hand to sense any lie.

"London, I was there for our council meeting regarding the whole issue with the new born's as I was leaving the council, I felt like I saw someone and for a split second I thought it was her, but as far as we know Brenda killed or buried her or something that day, I followed her thinking that she's just someone who looks like her, but I was wrong" he rolls up his sleeves showing us his scars, I gasped in shock to see that marks on him, that kind of marks are formed on supernatural creatures only by a powerful witch.

"How did she caught you?" I asked as I touched his hands making him groan in pain "she's much stronger now Gwen, her power's are like, like flowing through every inch of her body and you know what she still looks young. She looks like the same person we knew and she exactly looks like KIARA" Brenda casts a spell of his scars making them fade a little "we need to warn them, Gwen, go with Valtore, go to Alpha Alex's pack and stay there, if by any chance she knows about us having Kiara and Isabella, then she's gonna find the other two, so you have to take the girls with you and find the other elementals before she can" I quickly nod and rush to my room to pack whatever I need.

"Brenda, what are you gonna do here? Please move to Jack's pack he will protect you" I hear Valtore trying to convince Brenda "She can't come to witch town, not unless I want her to. Remember I have cast spells around the whole town and even if she manages to get inside, she can't and won't kill me because to get what she wants, she needs me. So I'm safe but you both need to hurry, Gwen you need to explain everything to them and with the help of the girls cast a spell around the pack and even Jack's pack before you leave to get the other elementals. She shouldn't get into the packs, she can hurt anyone to get what she wants so be careful" Brenda explains before turning to Valtore "none of your people can leave your castle if she gets hold of anyone of the vampire's she will use them against us, leave your higher vampires to guard the castle and have them report everything to you when you're with Gwen, be guarded and whatever happens she must not get hold of the elementals" Valtore nods and we both quickly leave to Jack's pack where I will cast a spell before going back to Kiara and Bella.