Chapter 7

Kiara's P.O.V

"good morning" Claire cheered as she handed me my breakfast, "someone is in good mood today" I chuckled as she blushed and nodded "so! I think the date went well" I smiled but then I noticed that she's wearing Colton's shirt along with her shorts "Claire?" I smirked knowing what may have happened last night. "we mated" she squealed and we hugged each other, "about time" Alex laughed as he entered the kitchen, "what's that smell?" I heard Kaden and saw that he sniffing the air and his eyes landed on Claire he smirked "Woah, Colton finally did it huh" Both Alex and Kaden high fived and laughed at Claire blushing face.

"what is it? Tease Claire day or what? Leave my mate alone" Colton walked into the kitchen and made his way to his mate "good morning baby" he whispered and they both started kissing making me turn away "guy's not in the kitchen" I groaned and stood up walking out "Kiara" Colton yelled "yeah?" he rubbed his neck trying to ask me something, I got what's he gonna ask so I nodded "yeah yeah, she can take a day off, but only for today Colton, I need her help in hospital okay!" I laughed at his beaming face as he came to hug me tight and kissed my cheek. He laughed when we heard Kaden's growl "put your hands to yourself and don't kiss her" he hissed.

"ohhh yeahhhh Matessss" Colton whistled and Alex laughed at Kaden's red face, "I'm gonna go, it's late" I quickly rushed upstairs, while Claire was yelling at them to stop teasing me.

After getting dressed I went downstairs and saw Logan playing with Samuel "hey Logan, Samuel" they both looked up from the toys and smiled at me and returned to continue their play.
I rolled my eyes at the kids and their games "Kiara" I heard a familiar voice, "Julia" I stood there in shock since I didn't know they were coming back "you guys didn't tell me you were coming today, I thought you guys were coming two days later" she nodded and dropped on the couch looking tired "where's Cameron?" I looked around but couldn't find him.

"he will be here by evening, he's bringing someone we might need right now" she trailed off, "I hope he gets here soon," another voice said, I saw a man looking familiar stood by the doorway along with a woman same age as Julia. "hey mom, dad," Alex said from as he came out of the kitchen and walked towards them. "hey son" his dad hugged him "oh my baby I missed you" his mom kisses his cheeks making him roll his eyes.

I laughed at his face, "oh you must be Kiara" the women gush and pull me into a hug, I awkwardly hug her back "yeah," I paused not knowing her name. "oh where are my manners! I'm Catherine and this old man here is my mate George" she giggled when he grunted as she called him old "nice to meet you, Kiara, I heard many things about you" George smiled "nice to meet you too, I hope you heard all good things" I smiled back.

"Yeah, I heard you found your mate here" I smiled slightly, not knowing how to handle this or what to say, since I don't think Julia knows about me being her son's mate. "aww, when did that happen?" Catherine squeals "who is that lucky boy?" Julia asks. I looked at both of them trying to find words to say. "Mom" Kaden came behind me which made me sigh in relief, he walked closer to me and kept his hands around my waist pulling me into his arms. I gasped in shock with his sudden change and looked back at the ladies in front of me who are watching us with wide eye's.

"meet my mate, Kiara" Kaden smiled at them "ahhhhh" they both squealed loudly and pulled me away from Kaden, hugging me tightly "umm guys you're squeezing her" Alex laughs as he saw my struggle to breathe and pulls us apart "oh my gosh, I'm so happy" Julia kisses my forehead "finally he got a mate, and she's so perfect for him" Catherine smiles and caresses my cheeks.

"Alpha" a pack member rushes through the door breathing heavily, "we found something" Alex growls and I see blood dripping down the hands of that man "oh my God" I rush to him along with Kaden behind me "it's not my doctor, it's the blood of the body we found near our border " my eyes widen in fear "is it dead?" I whispered "no, but I don't think he may survive for a long time, he is losing blood" Alex growls "let's go" I walk outside "no you won't"  Kaden grabs my hand "what?" I ask in confusion "he's a rogue" he growls "I don't care, Kaden, he's dying and as a doctor, he's just someone who needs my help, I don't care if he's a rogue or human or something else, I'll go so please don't stop me" I turned and ran to my car before he can stop me again.