Chapter 22

Kiara's P.O.V

Walking down the stairs I could feel everyone's eyes on me, I covered my face with Kaden's hoddie and rushed to the kitchen only to bump into my so-called best friends "Woah, someone decided to make an appearance" Bella smirked making me blush, "well you and Alpha took more of a vacation when you went through your heat" Claire laughed "well he's an alpha and you know how the sex will be" she shrugged making us groan "no details please" I closed my ears laughing at her.

As Jeremy walked in, Claire gasped and walked towards him "what the hell I can't believe they did it" Claire giggled at Jeremy's red face "what do you mean? What did he do?" Bella narrowed her eyes on Jeremy's neck "huh nothing, she's just messing with me" Jeremy walked past her and went to make his breakfast, "what's that smell on you?" Mason slightly growled sniffing the air and pointing at Jeremy "oh my god you mated with Jason" Bella and I laughed but it didn't seem to adjust well with Mason who was continued to look at Jeremy and frown. "how did it happen, how did my sweet little innocent baby did the nasty" Bella pinched his cheeks making him blush hard, "umm, I just wanted to know what heat does to us, and he explained me, and I liked it and um we...." he couldn't say further to which we all laughed at his red face "not so innocent now, are we?" Claire smirked "Okay I'm leaving, I can't listen to this now" Mason growled lowly and walked out making Jeremy frown.
"why is he mad at me? I'm happy, why can't he be happy for me" his eyes watered as he blinked back his tears "he's not mad at you Jer, he's just too protective of you after all his little brother is all grown up and mated" I hugged him wiping his eyes, "I'll go talk to him okay, he should stop being an ass" Bella stomped out yelling his name and calling him to see her, "she's gonna kick him hard" Claire sighs and laughs.

"how's the baby?" I ask her as I see her rubbing her small baby bump "healthy and always hungry" she smiled widely "is it a boy or girl" Jeremy asks as he kisses her belly and giggles "I want a boy who looks like Colton and he wants a girl who looks like me but whoever it is, we know we will love them the same" she whispers, "yeah we will" Colton wraps his hands around her from behind and kisses her cheek, I smile and look around to see if the others have come too "Kaden went straight to your room, and Alpha went to Luna as they have to attend a meeting with neighbouring packs" He answers my questioned glances, I nod and smile before I take some breakfast for Kaden to our room.

Walking in I frowned seeing him lost in thoughts and clenching his fists, he was thinking something so hard that he didn't even see me walk in, I tried reading his mind but he blocked everyone, I sighed and walked towards him wrapping my arms around him, he seemed to stiffen but relaxed soon. "what happened?" I whispered, he just shook his head and lifted me wrapping my legs around him and sat us on our bed, I ran my fingers in his hair and kissed his forehead "Something is wrong, why are you blocking me out?" I asked as he was still blocking his mind.
"Alex and Bella are going away for some pack meetings with neighbouring Alpha's to make some alliance" I nodded still not understanding what was bothering him, "We got news from other packs that they are finding you as a threat, an unknown kind, and they are not ready to trust us and some are trying to break any sort of alliance with us in fear of losing their pack in the war, which may take place in future" I frowned about how could people think we're lying, "they seem to accept the wolves, vampires, witches, but they're are finding difficulty in accepting ME?" my voice raised at the end making Kaden flinch in surprise.

I got up from his lap walked out of our room, Kaden followed me calling out my name to stop but I wasn't stopping anymore. I burst into Alpha's office without even knocking, Alex looked at me in surprise "Woah" Bella muttered as she sensed my determination "I'm coming with you" Kaden growled as soon the words left my lips, "no you're not" he pulled me back only to be pushed away by me "I'm going" I gritted out, angry flowing through me "I'm destined to fight Kaden and I'll do it till my last breath to protect my people, I'm a guardian and I'll not sit here while the whole world is judging me, it's time they know me and have their trust on me" my voice was different, I could feel it, everyone around me watched me in surprise, Kaden eyes filled with many emotions worry, love, and most of all pride, "she's right, we sisters are fighters we won't back down, we'll fight and show them what we are and we aren't weak" Bella stands beside me holding my hand.