Chapter 5.

Pain? What is it?

I've been given so much pain, that I don't even know how it feels anymore. You know when you get used to something and it doesn't matter to you anymore, same is the case with pain and I. But they; they don't stop giving me pain, they still enjoy it, they have been enjoying it since fourteen years. When I was three years old and taken in the custody of my aunt after my parents' death.

I run my fingers over the purple-blue bruise on my wrists, slightly flinching at the contact of my cold fingers on my new bruise. I would be surprised if I don't get any new mark on my body anyday. Like I said, I'm used to it.

It's not like I enjoy getting hurt, but I have no choice too. I can't say anything to anyone, else I would be thrown out of this house with no other place to live.

Sighing, I run my fingers in my hair, lifting them up and staring at myself in the mirror.

The bags under my eyes getting prominent day by day, due to lack of sleep. Exhaustion plastered all over my face. I drop my hair on my shoulders, huffing loudly when I hear a loud scream from the next room.

"Maire!" Amber's ear piercing voice echoes, causing me to give out a frustrated sigh before I shake my head and walk out of my room, and towards Amber's room. The door of her room is slightly open, when I hear a weird kind of sound from inside, causing me to stop in my tracks.

Did I just hear a moan?

Narrowing my eye brows, I slowly take steps forward and push the door of her room, to find her on the bed only in her undergarments and a boy on top of her.

"OH MY GOD!" I squeal, my eyes widening and the look of horror appearing on my face as I quickly turn over.

Another moan escapes from her lips as I silently gag at the sound, with my back facing her.

Why the hell did she call me in her room while doing the 'deed'?

I hope she is not planning to kill me by making me watch live porn.

"Look over here," she says, her voice comes out in pants and heavy breathing, making me again gag as I shrugg my shoulders in disgust.

"Oh my God, are you serious? I'm not going to look at whatever you're doing." I quickly say, continuously shaking my head.

Another moan comes from behind but this time it's not from Amber. It's from the guy working on her.

"EWWW!" I squeal, trying to run away from her room but Amber's voice stops me.

"Do you have a condom?" She asks me and I quickly turn over to look at her with a shocked face.

"What-No!" I shriek, when my eyes unfortunately land on the guy who finally sits up on the bed, his eyes meeting mine and my expressions quickly change from disgusted to shock.

"Zayn?" My voice comes out as a low whisper, as I look at him in shock. His hair messy, his eyes dark, a smirk on his lips and his shirt lying on the floor, with a better look to his chest and forearm tattoos.

"Do you have a-" Amber begins to repeat, when I quickly stop her.

"No!"

"Did you end all of your con-"

"No! I never had them!" I shriek, cutting her sentence in the middle.

"Do you mean you do it without con-"

"No! Oh God! I haven't..I've never..." I trail off, shaking my head as I look at the ground.

"Wait, are you a virgi-"