Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Carter's POV:

"Now Carter, remember to come straight home after school, your father and I are cooking tonight." Mom said.

"Okay, but remember I have tutoring today."

"Oh, that's right! Well I'll see you after!" She said.

"Have a good day at school son." Dad said.

"Bye guys! Love you!" I said before shutting the door.

"Love you too!" They said in unison.

I shut the door and rolled my eyes at the fake act I have to pull in front of them. But I can't let them know I'm in a gang! I'd never be able to leave the house again!

As I got to my car, I hopped in and started it up, driving to school.

Once I got there, my boys were waiting for me.

Tyler Dorsey, Zach's son, Chris Constancio, Alex's son, and Alex Villanueva, Robert's son.

As I parked in my spot, they all huddled around it.

"What's up man?" Tyler greeted, giving me a bro shake.

"Hey guys." I said patting all of them.

"Yo, Emily's been looking for you." Chris spoke up.

"Ugh! Her again? I thought I told her to get lost."

"Yeah, but we all know how girls get when they get a piece of you Carter." Alex said.

I nodded my head, agreeing with him.

He wasn't wrong. Once girls get a tiny piece of what I have, they're addicted.

"Carter, baby!" She came running up.

"Oh no.. Guys, I'll meet you inside." I spoke, dismissing them.

"Uh, hi Emily." I spoke, scratching the back of my neck.

"I missed you baby!" She said trying to kiss me, I turned my face and pushed her out of the way.

"Em, I already told you. We're not together. We never were, and we never will be." I said waving my hands.

She pouted, "but Carter-"

"No, Emily! I said no." I spoke turning my back, walking away.

I headed to the door, and went inside. I spotted the boys and walked over to them. The bell rang as I reached where they were standing.

"So what's up Carter? We skipping class today?" Ty asked, hopefully.

I looked around, thinking about it for a bit.

"Nah, I think we should hit this one. I'll catch you guys at lunch." I said walking to my first class, of course, showing up a few minutes late.

"Mr. Mahone, you're late-"

"Yeah tell it to someone who cares." I said placing my hand in her face, walking to my seat in the back of the class.

"Detention. After school, Mr. Mahone."

"Yeah yeah." I waved, rolling my eyes, plopping into my seat and putting my feet up.

"Now class, today we–"

"Um, sorry to interrupt," Principal Anderson came in, "but you have a new student."

I rolled my eyes, "probably another hoe." I played, chuckling with the guy next to me.