Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Tara's POV:

I waited for Carter's door to close before I shot Austin a look, which he quickly caught on to. We grabbed our plates and threw them in the sink and ran upstairs and to our room.

He tackled me on the bed and started swarming me with kisses all over my face.

"I've waited so long for this!" He said, excited.

"Haha! Me too Austin!" I said holding his cheeks before smashing my lips to his.

He moaned into the kiss, flipping us over so that I was on the top. I sat up and straddled his area, caressing his shirtless stomach.

"Mmm, baby." He said licking his lips. "Don't you dare tease me!" He demanded.

I looked surprised at first and then looked at how big his bulge was.

"Well let's get started then!" I said tearing off his pants and sliding him into me.

"Ohhh fuuuuck. You're so tight." He seethed through gritted teeth, placing his strong hands around my waist, balancing me.

I started to move up and down slowly, picking up the pace as I went. I through my head back in excitement as Austin sat up and grabbed my breasts, rubbing the nipple, then shortly after, sucking it into his mouth.

"Oh Austin.." I moaned, holding him against my chest, playing with his messy hair.

"Mmm." He moaned into my skin, before laying back down to make me go faster.

"Yeah baby, you like that?" He gritted.

"Yes Austin! Yes!" I said, whisper screaming.

"Good baby girl, you're making me feel soooo good!" He said, holding me into him, with his arms around my back.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna c.um." I admitted, coming close to my release.

"Me too, fuck." He said, making me go even faster before he let out all he had inside of me.

"Fuuuck! I'm c.umming!" He screamed.

"Me too!" I said, releasing all over his dick.

He placed me next to him and covered us with the covers as we tried to catch our breath. He turned to me and placed a hand on my cheek before speaking up.

"That was long overdue." He said, out of breath before smiling, showcasing his perfect teeth.

I giggled, "I know, it really was. I love you Austin." I said, smiling softly.

"I love you too princess." He said, kissing my nose before pulling me into his chest, and falling asleep.

-----------------

Carter's POV:

Unfortunately, I barely got any sleep last night, due to my parents going at it.. Even tho their room is at the end of the hall, I can still hear my dad screaming at the top of his lungs, and my mom begging him to keep going.

Anyway, when I woke up, I headed downstairs, noticing my parents were still asleep.

Guess dad wore her out huh? 😏

That's my boy.

I headed to my range, and started it up. Once I got to the school, all the boys were waiting at my spot, like usual.

"Hey guys." I let out a sigh.

"No sleep again?" Tyler commented.

"Yeah, mom and dad goin at it again." I rolled my eyes at all the disgusting thoughts that popped into my head.