Chapter 4

Song of the chap: Drive ~ Miley Cyrus

Chapter 4

Carter's POV:

Friday finally came along, and I was doing well with avoiding Scarlett. Tonight, it was gonna be difficult.

We had just left school and we were headed to Ty's house to set up for the party.

"I got the alcohol." I mentioned, bringing in a couple coolers filled with beer and other alcoholic beverages.

"Cool. I got the music." Tyler said, setting up his DJ stand.

Once we were finally done, it was almost time for the party to start. I sighed to myself before going to my car.

"I'm going to go pick up Scarlett." I spoke before stepping into my range, and heading down the road.

----------------

Scarlett's POV:

It's almost been a week, and the most Carter has said to me is "hi" or "how are you?". Whatever, I was just excited for this party tonight.

I decided I should open up a little bit, so I grabbed a black bra crop top, and a tan tight skirt that fit my ass perfectly, and my black clutch to match.

Carter won't be able to keep his eyes off of me. As for makeup, I applied neutral, followed by red lipstick, and curled my hair.

Just as I unplugged my phone, I got a text from Carter, letting me know he was here. I grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs, and out of the door.

I saw him look over at me and his eyes almost popped out of his head. He shifted uneasily in his seat, making me smirk at the affect I had on him. Just as I approached the range, I turned around giving him a nice view of my ass.

"Holy shit." He said quietly.

I chuckled before getting into the passenger seat of his car, and he drove away.

"Scarlett, you look–"

"Thanks. I know." I said, cockily.

"Look, I'm sorry for–"

"It's okay. Really, it is. You don't want a girlfriend and I just got in way over my head."

"No, that's not–"

"Carter, it's fine, okay? You do your thing tonight, and I'll do mine. Okay?" I said, interrupting him for the third time.

He sighed before paying attention to the road.

Once we got to the house, it was blasting with music. I grinned at all the great things that were in store for tonight.

I was caught off guard when Carter opened the door for me, and held my waist as we walked up to the door. It was then when I noticed what he was wearing. I nice long red shirt with some black pants to match. He had on a black beanie, which I must say, complimented his hair very nicely.