Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Carter's POV:

Last night was a crazy night, and the best part about it is that Scarlett never found out about it.

I know how fucked up it is that I'm cheating on her, because I do love her, I really do, but-

"Good morning sexy." Scarlett's tired voice interrupted my thoughts.

I smiled, "good morning baby." I said flipping over and kissing her nose.

She scrunched her nose and giggled.

"How'd you sleep princess?" I asked getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom.

"Eh, I slept okay. I was tired af though." I heard her from the room.

Once I got to the bathroom, I flicked on the light and looked at myself in the mirror.

I chuckled, "is that so? You're tired from yesterday?" I said splashing water on my face.

"Ha ha, very funny Carter." She said sarcastically, coming into the bathroom behind me.

"You know I'm just kidding Scar." I said drying off my face then hugging her tight.

"I know." She said hugging me back.

"I love you." I said cupping her face in my hands.

She blushed, "I love you too."

I smiled before walking out of the bathroom and put a shirt on.

"Whatchu tryna do today?" I asked curiously.

She shrugged. "What are YOU tryna do today?" She asked back.

I smirked, "well I was thinking we could go do some illegal things together, just you and me? Hmm?" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Are you serious? You know I don't–"

"Relax, Scar, I'm joking. What I meant was, I wanna take you on a date. Tonight, 8ish?" I said biting my lip in anticipation.

She chuckled, "hmm.. I'll think about it." She said walking away.

"Hey–" I said grabbing her arm.

"Relax, Carter, I'm only joking. Of course I'll go on a date with you." She smiled and giggled.

"Oh you think you're funny now huh?" I joked.

"Yeah, actually, I do. What're you gonna do about it?" She teased.

I bit my lip, thinking about allll the things I wanna do to her. It took all of me not to tackle her to the bed and fuck her right there.

Instead of taking action, I whispered in her ear.

"You wanna know what I'm gonna do to you baby girl?" I said grabbing a handful of her ass.

"I wanna fuck the life out of you. I wanna eat that puss like it's captain crunch, and I wanna spank that ass so fucking hard that–"

"Ok! I get it.." she said nervously.

"Do you?" I said biting my lip.

"I don't think you do.." I whispered in her ear before pushing her slowly back onto the bed.

I started kissing down her neck, arousing her every second.

"But I'm not gonna do that to you just yet." I spoke in her ear, before winking and standing up off of her.

She pouted, crossing her arms before sitting up.

"You're such a tease." She scoffed before storming to the bathroom and slamming the door.