Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Scarlett's POV:

A few hours later, I woke up hearing Carter's cute little snores. I stared at him for a few minutes, before realizing, Tyler should be home.

Oh shit, Tyler!

I quickly sprang out of bed and threw some clothes on, heading downstairs. To my surprise, no one was home. I let out a sigh of relief just as the door opened.

"Hi babe! We're back!" Tyler said, coming over to give me a kiss.

I backed away, and made up an excuse.

"Uh, *cough cough*, I think I'm sick babe, I don't want you to catch anything." I said, hoping he'd believe me.

He shrugged his shoulders and continued to the kitchen.

"What's goin on down here?" Carter said coming down the stairs.

Just when things couldn't get worse..

"Hey babe–"

"Uhhhh Ba–by. Baby. He means baby." I said, because Tyler was right there. "But he wasn't talking to me, he was talking to.... The steaks?" I said nervously.

"No, babe, I was talking to y–"

"Uh Carter can I talk to you for a minute?" I said pushing him to the porch.

"WHAT do you think you're doing?" I said crossing my arms.

"Showing my love?" He said trying to hug me.

"Well, not now! I still haven't told Tyler that I slept with you. So we'll just have to, keep it on the DL for a little while, until I work up the courage to tell him." I said, looking at my feet.

"Okay but if you don't tell him soon, I'm going to." He said kissing my nose before going inside.

I let out a sigh before stepping in myself.

----------------

A few days past which turned into weeks, and I still haven't told Tyler. Carter was getting impatient, and so was I. We were currently sitting out by the fire, all in a circle, with beers in our hands, laughing about anything and everything.

"Hahaha! Bro but remember the time that Chris went to prom with Mindy Linderman??" Alex said laughing.

"Bahaha! That was a classic! Carter went with Emily tho, all though I'm not surprised.." Tyler said.

"And what the fuck do you mean by that Ty?" Carter said clenching his fists.

He shrugged, "all I'm saying is that you know how to pick the biggest sl–"

"Oh grow up Tyler! At least I've lost my virginity! And I do know how to pick them!" He defended.

"Oh yeah? Name one good pick you've ha–"

"Scarlett." I face palmed.

"What?" Tyler said looking at me. "Is this true?" He looked as he was about to cry.

"Tyler–"

"Don't even finish your sentence. I'm done hearing your lies you dirty little slu–"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence or my fist is going across your face." Carter said pinning him to the wall.

"I'm not scared of you." Tyler said.

"Oh really?" Carter said before throwing a strong punch to his jaw. He fell to the floor and Carter sat on top of him, throwing punches left and right.

"Carter!" I tried, but he was too focused.

"Don't you ever call her that again you little piece of shit!" He said throwing another.

"Carter!! Stop!" I said, grabbing his shoulder, he looked at me with pure guilt in his eyes before getting up.

"I-I'm sorry..." He said looking at what he'd done.

"Fucker!" Tyler said spitting out blood.

"Come on Carter.." I said walking him up to his room.

-----------------

The next day was filled with some much anger. The boys, besides Tyler and Carter, were talking like usual, but you could just feel the anger and tension every time they were in a room together.

I decided to treat myself today, so I got dressed, and headed to Starbucks.

Once I got there, I got my drink and sat down at a table. I was going through my phone until I began to feel like someone's eyes were on me. I looked around and saw no one looking, so I continued scrolling.

Just as I was heading out of the shop, I got a text from an unknown number:

From unknown:

Hey sweet cheeks. You know those pair of eyes you felt looking at you? Those were mine. You better watch your back, and don't even think about telling your little wimp of a boyfriend, because if you do, I'll know.
-B

I froze in my spot wondering who it could be.

To Unknown:

Who is this?

Shortly after, they replied.

From Unknown:

You'll find out soon enough.
-B

Okay I'm a little bit scared. I rushed home and went straight to Carter's room.

"Babe? What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing, just not feeling well.." I lied.

"Well get some rest, I'll check up on you in a bit." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Wait, Carter?"

"Yes?" I was about to tell him before I remembered his words..

If you tell him, I'll know

"I love you." I tried to cover it up.

He smiled, "I love you too." He said before leaving the room.

I closed my eyes until I felt my phone buzz.

From Unknown:

Good girl.

I locked my screen and slammed my phone down, not wanting to think about what was going on.

Shortly after, I was asleep.

-----------------

A/N:

Hey so I got some ideas... And you're gonna love them! But you'll have to be patient with me! Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

This chapter is shit, so I'm sorry about that. It's just a filler.

See you guys soon! And

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Until next time,
Tara ❤️