Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Carter's POV:

I woke up the next morning cuddled in Scarlett's arms. I smiled to myself as I hummed in her neck.

She groaned and rolled the other way.

"Mmm babyyy, love me!" I said pulling her into my chest.

"Mmm no. I'm tired." She muffled.

I chuckled before getting up and walking to the shower.

"My mom wants to have a dinner with all the families tonight, so I suggest you get up soon." I let her know before stepping into the bathroom.

"Okay." She said sitting up and yawning.

I smiled and walked towards her. "Good morning princess." I said kissing her lips softly.

"Good morning." She said blushing.

"Wanna shower with me?" I offered. I thought about it for a minute, before following him into the bathroom.

We took a shower and just relaxed for a while, before going down for breakfast.

---------------

Scarlett's POV:

We decided to take different cars because everyone was still mad at each other.

I decided to wear a long sun dress, with some blue accessories to match with it.

"I've never formally met your parents before." I admitted.

He chuckled, "they'll love you, don't worry." He said giving my thigh a quick squeeze.

We got to the large house and Carter came and opened the door for me, escorting me to the door.

He knocked and quickly after a light skinned woman with beautiful skin appeared with a smile on her face.

"Hi Carter!!" She said happily, giving him a hug.

"Hi mom, I missed you guys!" He said sincerely.

"Where are my manners? Mom, this is Scarlett, Scarlett, this is my mom." He introduced us.

I put out my hand but instead she gave me a tight hug.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! Carter talks about you all the time!"

"You too Mrs. Mahone-"

"Oh please, call me Tara!"

"Mom.." He said a little embarrassed. I giggled to myself, as I blushed at the cute comment.

"Oh come on come in!" She stepped out of the way, letting us into her large house.

I looked around, admiring the beautiful house before my eyes.

"Wow." I said quietly to myself.

"You should see the pool." Carter said in my ear, winking at me.