Chapter 1

"Kailee, it's time to wake up." I slowly open one eye and wince at the sudden sunlight. "No daddy it's not," I pull the covers up over my head trying to hide myself from the world. It's simply to early to be up.

"Come on you're going to miss breakfast." Daddy says pulling the covers off me. I shriek not liking the sudden change in temperature. Daddy picks me holding me to his hip, I wrap my arms around his neck. I lay my head down on his shoulder trying to get back to sleep.

~~Time Skip~~

I swing my feet back and forth, watching my navy Uggs go back and forth over and over again. I eat my breakfast whilst daddy finishes up the last of his homework.  "Hi Duggie," I greet waving to him. He smiles warmly approaching the table. "Hey Kay," he greets bowing his head slightly.

Doug is the best babysitter ever! When ever my daddy's busy or has a date with ugh Audrey, Doug babysits me. At first he was a little to protective thinking I could get hurt by anything, even a feather. But now he's a lot more mellow. Doug is really sweet and nerdy sometime the other students take advantage of his kindness.

Doug turns to my dad, "Ben we're all set up when your ready." My dad nods, "thanks Doug." He gets out his seat and bends down to my height. "Kailee stay here I have to go make an announcement. I'll be right back," he says. I nod tiredly, I wasn't planning on going anywhere I haven't even finished my breakfast.

"Okay," I reply taking another bite of fluffy pancakes that are drenched in syrup. Daddy walks off with Doug to the far end of the cafeteria. There's a small stage at that end with a microphone setup. Some kids with nothing better to do are already gathered around and slowly other students join them seeing my daddy approach the stage.

"As you know years ago my father King beast banished all the villains from the land of Auradon to the Isles of the Lost." Daddy starts only to be interrupted by a chorus of cheers and applause. I cringe knowing that the student body is about to get hit with a huge dose of reality.

"Hold on, hold on. Now I've come to realize that the descendants of these villains who up until now have lived in the shadows of their parents wrongdoing, deserve a chance to determine a path of their own." He continues. It's obvious he's choosing his words very carefully.

"Yeah, Prince Ben!" I hear a girl cheer, I'm kinda use to it. People love my daddy he's such a kind and caring person. She stops cheering to process what my daddy's saying, "wait what?"

"What's he talking about?" Another student whispers, not so quietly.

"Which is why as my first royal decree. I've decided to invite four students from the Isles of the Lost to Auradon Prep this year." Daddy finishes. The room falls dead silent save for a couple of coughs, and the clink of my fork against the plate whenever I took a fork full of delicious pancakes.

"Now I'm sure you have questions," daddy states. As soon as he finishes he's bombarded with questions. I can't make out anything anyone says, they're all talking at the same time. It's really giving me a headache. I finish my breakfast then carefully clear the table.

"Okay now let's all-" my daddy starts trying to calm down the crowd, it doesn't work. "They're villains!" A student shouts cutting of my daddy.

Villains, I never could quite understand the word. Nobody will actually tell me what a villain is, they say I'm too young. I don't understand why they'd react this way. I've heard a few things due to accidental eavesdropping. Apparently villains are evil and ruthless people with fangs. But who's to say their children are just like them?

I think the kids deserve a chance to make their own choices. It's going to be hard though because not many of the students here aren't very willing to forgive and forget. It's really stupid it's not like the villains did anything to them....Okay so they did do some things to their parents but not them personally.

After a while the crowd dies down, a lot of the students go back to their table. Probably to discuss their own opinions on my daddy's proclamation. Daddy come back over to the table, "well...that could have gone better." He states, I nod my head in agreement. "Yes, yes it could have."