Chapter #8

~•3rd POV•~
An hour after Percy got to Olympus the campers arrived. Everyone got seated and waited for Percy to come join them. He smiled at the now sleeping Hestia, and picked her up bridal style and made a couch out of ice, with snow cushions. He laid her down with her head on his lap and motioned them to begin the meeting.

Zeus cleared his through, "Well, is that Percy is... situated, let's begin the meeting." He said throwing a questioning glance at Percy, who just shrugged and went back to playing with Hestia's hair. Zeus shook his head at his nephew before turning back to the conversation.

"Let us begin discussing the attack at camp. I agree with Percy, when he said that the attack wasn't random. It was organized. They had ranks and a designated leader. If Percy had not shown up when he did, I don't think we would have made it out without heavy losses." Athena said, earning many nods in agreement.

Percy blushed at what she said. "It wasn't that bad was it, I mean I didn't even show my full power and it only took a few minutes." Percy asked. Everyone stared at Percy in shock at what he said. He killed a few thousand monsters in a few minutes, and he wasn't even using all of his power. Just how strong was he?

"Not your full power?! How strong are you!" Zeus exclaimed. "Umm, I'm not that strong..." Percy said shyly. Thalia scoffed, "Not that strong, you did something a minor god would have had trouble doing, when you weren't going fully at it. Not that strong my ass!" Percy's blush deepened. "Percy, if you were to have to put how much of your max power you used in the battle, what would you put it at?" Athena asked.

"Umm, I don't know. Maybe 25% give or take?" He half asked. Everyone stared in disbelief at Percy. He had grown more powerful than anyone could have imagined him becoming. He just looked at the floor in embarrassment.

Zeus was the first to break out of his shock and said, "Well, as Athena was saying, they were too organized to be a rouge group of monsters. There has to be someone behind the attack. Does anyone know who it might be?" 

"Well, how about you tell me some information about recent monster activities, to help narrow down the suspects?" Percy asked.

"Good idea Percy. Well, monster attacks have increased recently, specifically at night. We have also been getting reports from hades that something is traveling in and out of Tartarus. The days have been getting darker and shorter too. That's about it."  Athena said

Percy thought about who it might be. He stimulated the part of his brain that effects his processing speed, to help him think faster. After a few minutes of thinking Percy narrowed it down to one main suspect. Percy paled when he came to his conclusion.

Poseidon noticing his son's sudden paleness worriedly asked, "Percy, what's wrong." This made everyone look at Percy curiously. Percy nervously said, "I narrowed the suspects, that I could think of, down to one main person." Athena frowned at how he was able to come to a conclusion faster than her and asked, "Well, who do you think it is?"

"I believe it is Nyx, Primordial goddess of Night." Percy said with a frightened tone. The room broke into chaos as everyone shouted and screamed at each other. Some were denying that is was her, some were trying to prove it was her, and some were just screaming in fear. Percy had to use some water to plug Hestia's ears, so that she wouldn't wake up.

After a few minutes Percy got tired of all of the shouting. He used his powers to make the couch he was on float a foot above the floor, then caused a small earthquake to form in the throne room. The earthquake wasn't big enough to cause damage, just enough to nock people off their feet.

When the earthquake stopped everyone got to their feet and looked accusingly at Poseidon. He just shook his head and pointed at the still levitating Percy. Percy slowly lowered the couch before checking if Hestia was still asleep. Thankfully she was still asleep, so began to play with her hair again.