Chapter #14

~•3rd POV•~
The day after the battle with Nyx the gods and campers burned all of the burial shrouds. Hades promised to send all of the dead campers to Elysium. After the burials everyone went to Olympus to accept rewards and celebrate their victory.

When they got to Olympus everyone crowded into the Throne room to watch the awards ceremony. The gods all sat in their thrones, or stools in Hades case, and prepared to begin. The gods created chairs for everyone to sit on.

Once everyone was seated the gods began. "Welcome heroes. You have all done a great service to the gods. For your service we gods have decided to grant you all partial immortality. You will live forever, unless you are struck down in battle." Zeus said.

Everyone stared agape at what Zeus said. He was going to make all of the campers immortal. Everyone expected to be rewarded, but immortality was way more than they thought they would receive.

Zeus broke everyone out of their thought when he spoke again. "Do you all accept?" Zeus asked. Everyone nodded, and the gods began to chant. Everyone, aside from the camp councilors and the seven from the Second great prophecy, began to glow.

When the glow died down all of the campers began to look around, seeing if any of them changed. They all looked the same, but felt slightly healthier. If they had allergies or sickness, it was cured as a part of being partially immortal.

"As you can see, the councilors weren't given partial immortality." Zeus said. Everyone nodded, confused as to why. "We have decided that, because of their good job during the war as leaders, we will be granting them full immortality." Zeus explained.

The councilors eyes widened comically. They never expected to be offered partial immortality, especially not full immortality. When Zeus asked if they would accept they all nodded their heads faster than anyone thought possible.

Each god shot their cabins councilor with a beam. When the beams hit the councilors they all screamed out in pain. When the beam disappeared all of the councilors stood up strait and bowed to the gods before walking to the rest of the campers.

When everyone was done congratulating them, and each other, Zeus cleared his throat. "Now, I believe we still have one more hero to reward." Zeus said. Everyone quieted down, curious of what the gods would offer Percy this time.

"Perseus Jackson, step forward." Zeus bellowed.

Percy smiled at Hestia before walking before the gods. He didn't bother bowing, knowing they don't want him to. "For your bravery and skills in battle, we would like to offer you godhood, again. We would also like to offer to make you a trainer at Camp Half-Blood along side with Chiron." Zeus said.

Percy looked back at Hestia before saying, "I accept my lords and ladies."

All of the gods looked relived, this may be his last chance to be offered godhood, and they all liked him and didn't want to have to see him die eventually. Zeus nodded and called upon the fates.

The fates appeared and stretched out their hands to Percy. They began to chant in Ancient Greek and Percy began to glow. He glowed a bright ice blue color. As he glowed everyone could feel his aura grow slightly, seeing as he was already at godly powerful.

When the fates stopped chanting Percy stopped glowing. He straitened his back, waiting to hear his domains. What the fates said next shocked everyone, well everyone except Percy.

"We present to you Perseus Jackson, god of ice, heroes, loyalty, and male virginity." The fates said at the same time. They flashed out before anyone could react.