Chapter #10

~•3rd POV•~
It has been a month since Percy started to train the campers. All of the campers are more skilled than ever. They have been training all day, from breakfast to dinner. Percy had been able to teach all of them the most complex Greek fighting moves. He had also trained everyone in basic hand to hand combat skills, in case they loose their sword.

During the month, Percy and Hestia were inseparable. They did everything together, they could always be seen talking, or just hanging out. Percy had developed a large crush on Hestia, after spending so much time with her. Hestia's feelings towards Percy also increase largely, one might even say she fell in love with him.

There hadn't been a single attack since the battle where Percy arrived. This made many of the gods and campers nervous. There were usually small attacks every once and a while, but there being none made them think something big was going to happen soon. That being said, Percy had trained them as hard as possible, trying to prepare them for a large scale attack.

One day when Percy was watching the campers train, with Hestia sitting next to him, the gods flashed in front of him. Percy just raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner. Athena spoke up, "Percy, we have decided to test just how strong you are. We want you to come up to Olympus and fight each one of us Olympians."

Percy just shrugged and said, "Sure, although, I would like to bring the campers. I believe it would be a good learning experience for them, they would get to see what they are training for in action." The gods looked at each other before nodding to Percy. "Very well, we will flash the campers to Olympus to watch." Zeus declared. Percy nodded before standing up to address the campers.

He melted all of the ice copies making everyone turn to Percy in confusion. Percy began to explain in a loud voice that traveled through the camp. "The Olympians have requested that I go to Olympus to test my powers. I suggested that you join us, as a learning experience." Everyone cheered in excitement at being able to witness Percy's full power.

After the gods teleported the campers and Percy to the arena on Olympus everyone got seated. The stands were full of campers, gods, and nature spirits. In the emperor box all of the Olympians sat in thrones. Percy was in the middle of the arena with Hestia standing there waiting.

Hestia turned to Percy and kissed his cheek before saying, "Good luck, kick their godly asses for me." Percy just smiled as she flashed into the stands. He used the water from the air around him to make his armor and dual swords. He also made his bow on his back and some throwing knives on his waist and shoulders.

When Percy was ready he looked up to the Olympians and asked, "So, who's up first?" Ares stood up and flashed down to the arena, about fifty feet in front of Percy. "That would be me." Ares said. Percy smiled at the god before saying, "Very well, good luck." Ares nodded to him and got into a battle stance and said, "You too."

When Ares finished talking he shot forward at godly speeds. He flew through the air and brought his 5 foot long sword down in a deadly arc. Percy rolled to the side and slashed with one of his swords. Ares blocked it with surprising speeds and made a slash of his own.

Percy ducked under Ares' swords and sprung forward and brought his swords down in a wide arc. Ares raised his sword and deflected the blades before twisting his swords in an attempt to disarm Percy. Percy saw what he was trying and twisted his swords with Ares. This caused Ares to loose his balance and stumble.

Percy used this to his advantage and swiftly brought his swords down on Ares' sword handle, effectively disarming him. As soon as Ares was disarmed he jumped back and summoned a M60 machine gun. Ares used his godly strength to hold it up easily.

Ares quickly aimed and began to fire. Just as fast as Ares could fire, Percy put the hilts of his swords together and began to spin them at ungodly speeds. He used some vapor in the air to fill in the gaps of his swords making a 6 foot wide shield. Percy began to run forward with his shield in front of him, deflecting the bullets.