Chapter 8

A/N: This chapter took me FOREVER to write. I am absolutly in love with it!

This whole chapter is in Randi's P.O.V.

Picture on the right is Randi.

He is played by Alex Mckee. Isn't he shmexy? Hehe :P

So.. Now I'll stop boring you...

ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**CHAPTER EIGHT**

RANDI’S P.O.V.

How could my mom do this to me? She knows how attached I am to that house. I hate her sometimes.

Why did my dad have to die?

Yes, everything happens for a reason but having no dad fucking sucks.

“B-baby, I, I didn’t know.” Jen was on the verge of tears.

“No, Jen, it’s not you. Believe me. It’s just. That my mom knows how I am with that house, and she is thinking of moving? If it’s money, I’ll, I’ll get a job! Whatever it takes. If she wants to move, fine. But I am not leaving that house.” I punched the pillow. I look up at the clock. 10:24. My nurse will be coming in in six minutes to give me pain meds. Yay… I’m basically high when I’m on my pain meds.

“Ooh ooh ooh! I almost forgot! BE RIGHT BACK!” Jen ran out of the room. She was crazy, but that’s why I love her. I sit awkwardly on my bed and the nurse walks in.

“Time for more pain meds.” She smiles.

“Really? I’m not in any pain!” I pouted.

“Maybe so, but-“ I cut her off.

“Listen, I’m not in any pain, I don’t need the stupid medication.” I was so pissed.

“Okay, okay, whatever you say.” She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. Waiting for Jen seemed to take forever. Where did she go? She was random at times. She came back within ten minutes.

“Okay, so, I bought you a present for your birthday. Do you want it today? Or tomorrow on your birthday? It’s okay which ever you choose, it’s in the hallway.”

“Jen, give it to me on my actual birthday.” I could tell that she wanted to give me the present today by the little “hmfph” noise she made when we walked out of the room. It was really cute.

She was really cute.

I loved her.

I always will.

Jen came back in within ten minutes with a pout on her face.

“You know, your put is adorable.” She stuck her tongue out at me and wrinkled her nose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen and I spent the whole day just talking about random stuff. Band, school, cheese. Yes, cheese. She asked me my favorite type of cheese.

All I could say was, “Cheese, really Jen?” She laughed.

My mom came about an hour later. I couldn’t look at her.

“Mom, why were you looking at another house?” I still didn’t look at her.

“Randall, I can’t afford the mortgage. We need to move or else we will be on the streets.” She sighed.