The Favor

Lauren

I decided to not attend school today due to my pregnancy problems. Morning sickness was kicking my ass. Since I didn't go to school Abby didn't either.

I was currently washing her hair in the sink.

"Do you feel better?" Abbygail asked.

"No." I said running the cold water through her hair.

"Well what's wrong?"

I sighed. Abby doesn't know I'm pregnant and I plan to keep it that way.

"I just got a bad headache." Which was true I really did have a headache.

"Oh." She said and wrapped a towel around her head to soak up the water.

My stomach started to hurt with sharp pains. "Oh my goodness." I said trying to hold in my screams.

I don't know if I'm having a miscarriage or going into labor. Honestly I don't even know how many months I am.

"Lo-Lo are you okay?" Abby said calling me by my childhood nickname.

"Mhm." I shut my eyes tightly.

"Maybe you need to smile."

"Smile?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"Yea like this."

"Abby smiling won't help

"Abby smiling won't help." I sighed.

There was hard knocking on the door. I looked out the peephole and saw that it was Callie.

I opened the door. "Callie? What are you doing here? It's 1 in the afternoon."

"I skipped school so that we can goooooo... SHOPPING." She said and clapped her hands. This bitch.

"I'm really not feeling well-"

"Oh shut that shit up. You feel fine. Stop making excuses. You are going to that party!"

I bit down on my tongue trying not to cuss this heffa out.

"I'm going to tell you this one more time. I am not going to that fucking party!"

She laughed. "Pick you up at 8." She walked back to her car and drove off. 

I shook my head and slammed the door shut.