Mind ya' buisness

(Tisha)

Ace

"Rise and shine daddy." A sexy ass voice whispered in my ear.

I smirked and opened my eyes to see a thick ass bitch in some lingerie.

"I made you breakfast." She said and put a plate of eggs in front of my face.

"That's it? Where the meat at?"

"Right here." She ripped off her thong.

"Well damn."

Lauren

Today was Sunday and I was out with Ms. Evelyn to help feed the homeless. She does this every Sunday.

"We are gonna take this last plate to Ace." She said getting on the highway.

"Speaking of Ace. Is he your son?"

"Child no."

"Oh." I said.

"His mama and daddy was murdered when he was 2 years old. His mom was my bestfriend. So I took Ace in and raised him like my own son."

"Oh wow." I said a little taken back. Now I see why Ace is so mean all the time. He never really knew his real parents.

"So you never had any kids?"

"I had one son named Darwin. You'll meet him later on though."

I nodded. Ms. Evelyn slowly turned into this gated neighborhood.

She rolled down her window then punched in a code. The gates then opened. She drove through them and pulled up at this big ass 2 story house.

"What tha-"

"It's Sunday." Ms. Evelyn shot me a looked.

"Is-is this really Ace's house?"

"Yea suga'. Surprised?"

"Very."

Looking at Ace's house made me wonder what he did for a living to afford this.

I gently tapped Abby waking her up. "Oh my gosh." Abby said looking at the house.

"I know right."  I said.

We walked up the all brick steps to the gold and brick front doors.

Ms. Evelyn rang the door bell and knocked a couple times. A few minutes later Ace came to the door with boxers on and sweat on his forehead.

"Oh wassup." Ace said.

"Hey boy. What you doing in here? Working out?" Ms. E said walking inside. Abby and I followed closely behind her.

"Um yea I guess you can say that." Ace wiped his forehead.

Just then a chick came downstairs with NOTHING ON!

"Oh. I didn't know you had company." The girl said covering up her breast and her hello kitty.

Ms. Evelyn slapped Ace on the back of the head. "Antwan I outta' beat-" she took a deep breath. "Where is AJ?"

"With Pepper." Ace answered.

"Who!?" Ms. E asked confused.

"Pennelope" He said saying her real name I'm guessing.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. Dropping your son off just to sex up some slut." Evelyn said.

The whole time me and Abby were just sitting there watching everything unfold.